What's new

Giveaways, come and win VOOPOO new single battery MOD that will be released on 8th May!

As soon as I took the Drag M100 S out of the box I was impressed by the weight and how solidly the mod is constructed, it feels as if it was machined from a billet.
In operation the M100 performs flawlessly, the control panel will be familiar to Drag 4 users and the screen is large, clear and bright. I always vape in power mode but the menu allows all the usual vape modes should anyone require them, the ability to use 18650, 20700 or 21700 is a massive plus for me, and I particularly like the spring loaded latched battery door, no fiddling with screws or magnets. Another feature I like is the sliding switch which allows parts of the menu to be locked in (or out) I use it as an on/off switch.
I have one very minor niggle and that is with the finish, it is so smooth that I feel the need to keep my little finger under the mod whilst vaping.
If anyone is looking for a single cell 100 watt mod for everyday use the M100S has got to be a serious contender.
The UForce-L tank has been around for a while now and I have used one from the day they launched. Being top fill with top to bottom air flow and the added convenience of using plug and play coils I find it the ideal tank for everyday day use and I now own 5, all in everyday use.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the Drag M100S or the UForce-L tank to fellow vapers.

Back
Top Bottom