What's new

Giveaways, come and win VOOPOO new single battery MOD that will be released on 8th May!

Only had a Drag a while ago, so can't comment on the latest Voopoo products, but from all accounts, the Argus has got me interested

Never owned any Voopoo products before but looking at this one it looks like a smaller version of a Drag 4.

Last edited:
Never had a VooPoo product so I can’t speak on my experience using them.
Regardless, here is my comment :14:

I had a Drag 2 Mini which I did really like. The only reason I stopped using it was the USB port became loose which meant I could no longer charge it.

Will be interesting to see what this new one is like.

Looks like a drag 4 single, will probably be 18650 and there'll probably be a 21700 released in 2 months, which is what I'd hold out for personally (if I'm right). :p

Still never owned a VooPoo product. Not a fan of the OTT branding on most of the mods and kinda feel like they always do the bare minimum and there's something better just around the corner to be honest. People do always say they perform well though. :)

I've currently got an Argus Z by my side. Bit airy but no leaks!

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your active participation and great support for VOOPOO. The newly released DRAG M100S is the single-battery version of DRAG 4.

DRAG M100S is the VOOPOO new single-battery MOD device with a max 100W power output based on DRAG 4. It is also equipped with leakproof top airflow UFORCE-L TANK with PnP dual in one coil. The premium quality is around the entire device. The solid wood edition of DRAG M100S inherits the timeless and classic design of DRAG 4. After high-temperature compression processes, the curved metal and anti-glare matte finish DRAG M100S is as comfortable to grip as touching the flowing water. It puts incredible tastes and dynamic experiences all in your hand.

We are so excited to announce the winners of VOOPOO DRAG M100S!

@ vapervince & @ oORobOo .

Congrats! Thank you for your support again.

Please follow and DM us your address in the following format before March 17th.

*Contact Name:

*Street Address:

*City:

*State/Province/Region:

*Country/Region:

*Zip/Postal Code:

*Phone Number:

*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feeling and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your feeling and experience on your social media account like Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube.

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your active participation and great support for VOOPOO. The newly released DRAG M100S is the single-battery version of DRAG 4.

DRAG M100S is the VOOPOO new single-battery MOD device with a max 100W power output based on DRAG 4. It is also equipped with leakproof top airflow UFORCE-L TANK with PnP dual in one coil. The premium quality is around the entire device. The solid wood edition of DRAG M100S inherits the timeless and classic design of DRAG 4. After high-temperature compression processes, the curved metal and anti-glare matte finish DRAG M100S is as comfortable to grip as touching the flowing water. It puts incredible tastes and dynamic experiences all in your hand.

We are so excited to announce the winners of VOOPOO DRAG M100S!

@ vapervince & @ oORobOo .

Congrats! Thank you for your support again.

Please follow and DM us your address in the following format before March 17th.

*Contact Name:

*Street Address:

*City:

*State/Province/Region:

*Country/Region:

*Zip/Postal Code:

*Phone Number:

*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feeling and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your feeling and experience on your social media account like Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube.

Yayyyy, that's awesome thank you VooPoo :2thumbsup:

Actually looks like a very nice device and very pleased to see it's 21700, I take it all back :18:

Back
Top Bottom