What's new

Giveaways, Come and Win VOOPOO New POD

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Dear All,

A new POD applying VOOPOO's new iCOSM CODE will be released on Oct 7! It is also worth mentioning that this POD is the new member of the ARGUS POD Series. What do you expect this device will bring you? Fast charging? Large battery capacity or stylish appearance?

M8NDRwqf7By12C3.png

Please leave your comment and VOOPOO will randomly choose TWO of you and give each of you one POD that will be released on Oct 7!

Notes:

1. You must be 21 or older.

2. The contest will end on October 8.

3. We will choose the winners randomly.

A bigger battery is always a bonus and a pod that doesn’t leak or seep juice into the battery, fast charging and good flavour and adjustable airflow. A good range of colours and good build quality which VOOPOO products usually are.
Great thanks.

Good flavour and draw, easy to fill, leak free, a reasonable battery life and build quality and preferably replaceable coils.

Not tried the Argus range, but if this has long battery life and fast charging I’d give it a go.

Well, judging by your other post, I expect better and smoother airflow, juice that retains its flavor longer, absolutely no leakage, and excellent flavor! :2thumbsup:

And a battery with adjustable airflow suited to mtl vaping, adjustable wattage, a power button, long battery life, and stylish design… I am a demanding consumer :)

Well done @VOOPOO for asking members opinions about your products as you will always get a wide variety of feedback and it’s always good to involve old and new members in this type of thread.
I personally think the Argus range of pod kits are well made and have a choice of closed or open pods where you can choose to change coils or the whole pod. Although on the whole the pods are generally leak free there can sometimes be seepage through the airflow holes which is occasionally a very minimal amount, a blow through the airflow holes clears it and a quick wipe of the pod well is all that is needed so if that slight seepage could be eliminated the Argus range of kits would be in my opinion perfect. Once again many thanks for this competition.

Well done @VOOPOO for asking members opinions about your products as you will always get a wide variety of feedback and it’s always good to involve old and new members in this type of thread.
I personally think the Argus range of pod kits are well made and have a choice of closed or open pods where you can choose to change coils or the whole pod. Although on the whole the pods are generally leak free there can sometimes be seepage through the airflow holes which is occasionally a very minimal amount, a blow through the airflow holes clears it and a quick wipe of the pod well is all that is needed so if that slight seepage could be eliminated the Argus range of kits would be in my opinion perfect. Once again many thanks for this competition.
Oi! Only 1 begging letter per freebie! :ape1:

Back
Top Bottom