What's new

Giveaways! Discuss VOOPOO iCOSM Flavor Interpretation Code and Win VOOPOO Products!

Sounds interesting but I’ll believe it after I’ve tried it, I think it’s funny when companies come out with all this mumbo and in reality nothing has really changed I really hope it has as the industry has been flat for a long time hopefully if it’s as good as you believe then you’ll roll it out with as many devices as possible best of luck with your new product

So it's an exclusive flavor interpretation tech with multiple interpretations?

cool.... i guess. :19:

Ok, I'm up for the challenge of interpretation.

Unique Structure, Clean Experience
To improve the vaping taste experience comprehensively, iCOSM CODE adapts the unique capsule structure over the base of the cartridge, isolates the condensate and prevents e-liquid leakage.

It has a well/capsule at the bottom to collect condensation, so it doesn't go back into your e-liquid or leak out of the air inlet.... cool but not entirely original.

Silver Ion Material, Original Freshness
iCOSM CODE keeps the original freshness through the silver ion coated on the cartridge that helps seal the e-liquid's freshness.

Silver ion coating is typically used as a anti-bacteria coating - antimicrobial, it can be used on medical instruments and can also prevent biofilm formation. I don't know if that's needed in a vaping device, but I don't think it can "seal the e-liquid's freshness" ... maybe if you like to steep things for 6 months or you live in a skip.

Multiple Air Inlets Structure, Smooth Airflow
iCOSM Flavor Interpretation Code integrates multiple air inlets at the bottom of the cartridge, which balance the air flowing and ensure sufficient airflow intake, bringing a smooth vaping experience.

It has smooth airflow... cool.

Multiple Interpretations, Distinct Experience

iCOSM CODE allows for various interpretations of flavor, as coils with different resistances affect the taste of the e-liquid differently. By enabling both strong and mild flavors, and thick or thin vapor, users can create personalized flavors that cater to their preferences, making each vape session unique.

Different coils will be available... you can choose the one that suits you best, Cool, but not really anything new.

What do you think of this flavor interpretation tech?

Sounds a lot like everything else that's any good. .... not really understanding the 'tech' part. Might be a good design but I think you are overselling it which may come back to bite you in the arse when people realise it's not actually any better than what they have already.

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your active participation and great support for VOOPOO.

iCOSM CODE is an exclusive flavor interpretation tech put forth by VOOPOO, which redefines vaping with clean experience, original freshness, smooth airflow, and multiple interpretations, delivering users the ultimate flavor experience.

VOOPOO iCOSM CODE is applied to VOOPOO POD series to form the product matrix. It is compatible with ARGUS POD FAMILY, VMATE POD FAMILY. Wide application in VOOPOO pod series, wide choice for users to explore the ultimate taste vaping experience.

We are so excited to announce the winners of VOOPOO ARGUS P1s, which is adapted with VOOPOO iCOSM CODE!

@Tobytyke & @ZenAnarchi

Congrats! Thank you for your support again.

Please follow and DM us your address in the following format before October 17th.

*Contact Name:

*Street Address:

*City:

*State/Province/Region:

*Country/Region:

*Zip/Postal Code:

*Phone Number:

*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feelings and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your vaping experience on your social media account like Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube.

Click here to get more information about iCOSM CODE:

https://www.voopoo.com/icosm-code.html

Click here to get more information about ARGUS P1s:

https://www.voopoo.com/argus-series/argus-p1s.html

Thank you, @VOOPOO !!!

Much appreciated, and a brilliant contest :2thumbsup: I will also duly share my experiences here on potv! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom