What's new

Giveaways! Discuss VOOPOO iCOSM Flavor Interpretation Code and Win VOOPOO Products!

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
VOOPOO unveils its groundbreaking iCOSM Flavor Interpretation Code. It is an exclusive flavor interpretation tech redefining vaping with clean experience, original freshness, smooth airflow, and multiple interpretations, delivering users the ultimate flavor experience.

P567zoMwm2xhjs1.png

Unique Structure, Clean Experience
To improve the vaping taste experience comprehensively, iCOSM CODE adapts the unique capsule structure over the base of the cartridge, isolates the condensate and prevents e-liquid leakage.

Silver Ion Material, Original Freshness
iCOSM CODE keeps the original freshness through the silver ion coated on the cartridge that helps seal the e-liquid's freshness.

Multiple Air Inlets Structure, Smooth Airflow
iCOSM Flavor Interpretation Code integrates multiple air inlets at the bottom of the cartridge, which balance the air flowing and ensure sufficient airflow intake, bringing a smooth vaping experience.

Multiple Interpretations, Distinct Experience

iCOSM CODE allows for various interpretations of flavor, as coils with different resistances affect the taste of the e-liquid differently. By enabling both strong and mild flavors, and thick or thin vapor, users can create personalized flavors that cater to their preferences, making each vape session unique.

What do you think of this flavor interpretation tech? And guess what products of VOOPOO will be applied with iCOSM CODE? Leave your comments and we will choose two of you and give each of you one POD device that will be released on Oct 7.

Notes:

1 You must be 21 or older.

2 The contest will end on October 8.

3 We will choose the winners randomly.

I find this very interesting, I have four different Argus pod kits and the pods are superb so I’d be intrigued to see how you’ve managed to improve what is a great pod. So I wait with great anticipation to see how you’ve managed to do this.
Having read the article the concept sounds brilliant so looking forward to the outcome. Thanks.

Clicked on yir link and hae nae idea whit yir on'aboot.
Gee iz freebies.

Yeah sounds interesting. I already have 3 Argus pod devices so looking forward to seeing how this will beat what is already excellent.

The iCOSM Flavour Interpretation Code seems to be compatible with,
The Argus pod family
The V Mate family
The Doric range
And the Drag Q.

The ICOSM CODE technology you've developed sounds great and will be excited to see how it can improve upon the already great performance of the pods you already do.

I'm only aware of it being compatible with the Argus pods but can imagine if it's a great success then you will roll it out across your entire range of pod devices.

Well done for always striving to find advances and improve upon an already existing excellent product.

I have virtually all of your current pod kits so please do not include me in this competition so others stand a greater chance of winning as no doubt I will be getting one to try anyway.

Sounds interesting.
Products to be included in the icosm Code
Drag Q
Doric 20
Doric 20 SE
Doric 20 Q

Always nice to see innovation and it sounds interesting and no doubt we'll find out what folks make of it.
It seems it is compatible with the Argus, Vmate and Doric Series but I imagine the technology could be applied to any Voopoo pod.

What do I think of the iCosm FIC? Any improvements on flavor reproduction are greatly appreciated! The Argus pods have very good flavor already, and a new design that improves upon them must be extraordinary. I truly look forward to trying them.
  1. One of the primary concerns regarding pod kits is leakage. Leakage should be negligible, and Voopoo is obviously taking this seriously.
  2. Protection from juice degradation is an innovation, and should be more hygienic as silver ions destroy bacteria.
  3. Smoother airflow is welcome, especially for mtl vapers. This will also help reduce condensation.
  4. The most exciting innovation for me personally, the ability to mine the entire depth of flavors will be absolutely fantastic, and will allow a personalization of your own flavor profile. I can’t wait to try it!
  5. I can see this technology being utilized in the Argus and V series to begin with, as they have closed pods. Then it may be applied to the pods with changeable coils, like the Vinci, Drag, and Doric series.
Thank you, Voopoo, for posting information on this new technology here, and for giving us this opportunity!

I agree with all the sensible posts above.

Gee iz the freebies.

Back
Top Bottom