What's new

Giveaway of New Released Innokin Endura T22 Pro -- Simplicity created with vapers in mind.

Yeah that's a bugger, mine is just right screwed down tight (within reason) but too loose with a little turn undoing it, it all depends how it lines up on the 510 airflow of the mod, have you got any wiggle room?

There isnt any wriggle room

endura.jpg

Post edited, pending resolution

Last edited:
I like the airflow on mine, would prefer some adjustability though. Also like how the fire button lights up while charging and goes off when fully charged so you can see at a glance if its finished or not.
I would have liked some indication of the wattage rather than just the 4 bars, even if just etched on the bottom what each level is like on the adept.

Have done my good deed with the one I won.

Friend at work was asking about vaping for his misses.
She want to try vaping to give up cigs so I have given her mine to try.

I like the airflow on mine, would prefer some adjustability though. Also like how the fire button lights up while charging and goes off when fully charged so you can see at a glance if its finished or not.
I would have liked some indication of the wattage rather than just the 4 bars, even if just etched on the bottom what each level is like on the adept.

Thanks for sharing with us.
I will forward your feedback to our Product team.

Have done my good deed with the one I won.

Friend at work was asking about vaping for his misses.
She want to try vaping to give up cigs so I have given her mine to try.

Great, thanks for sharing.
Hope you both enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom