What's new

Giveaway of the new released ARES 2 LE MTL RTA!(LIMITED EDITION))

Big thanks to you @ForestMagpie, this would be ideal for my next step.

1: Just looked.

2: Its beautiful @Innokin. I love it's smoothness and the fact it comes with everything a beginner like me needs.

3: I'll tag a few from the newbies section if I may, so: @Jason Holder, @MURAT CEPIKKURT and @jamie coxon welcome to all of you, come on in and join the fun.

4: I'd be very happy to write for you and post some pictures.

Last edited:
I bought the original ares for my wife's first foray into rebuildables and she has enjoyed it, I would love to give her an updated version.

The high end look of this rta is really nice, the update to the mouthpieces look nice and the limited branding help the overall classy look.

I would like to possibly begin the journey into reviewing at some point so giving some feedback on here would be good practice for me.

I'll tag @DeeDee as I believe she has just got the ares 2 to play with

Fantastic giveaway from an outstanding company. 1. Visited your product page, excellent photography and informative. 2. The Ares 2 was made to a very high standard, this new addition seems to be raising the bar even higher, clean stylish lines a thing of beauty. 3. @Hamish McTaxi and @Andy freeth . and @82khali I’m sure would be interested. 4. Would be a privilege to review one of your products. Once again thank you @Innokin Shop UK[/USER

Last edited:
1 Had a good look and read about this
2 I have 2 of the Original Ares RTA’s, but this looks amazing. Loving the colours and it looks so sleek. Read a lot of good things about the Ares 2, but this looks better(to me)
3 @rew @MTLMike might be interested in this ( apologies if not boys)
4 If I’m lucky enough to win, I’ll post some pictures and give my thoughts.

Thanks for the opportunity @Innokin

Cheers to @Tobytyke for the tag.
I've had a look the product page, I've also seen Pbusardo's announcement video about these and I think they are definitely something I'd like to get my hands on. They look clean, smooth and classy which I really like plus they've got all of the same features that made the Ares 2 an improvement of the original.
@andi52, @JohnnyAce, @pancser, @Frogprince might be interested in this.
If I win, I would be happy to do a full review with pictures but if not, I may just buy one or two to try out for myself.
Thanks for the chance @Innokin and good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
1). Visited.
2). looks much more sleek with the plain airflow ring and new matt finish. especially the flint version.
3). Don't know who's already been tagged so @MHL @zouzounaki @ObiWanVaponi might want to enter
4). sure.

thanks for the tag @oORobOo

1.visited the page

2.i like the fact that you have given this a matte sandblasted finnish for a classy new look and given it a matching metal drip tip for durability with an option of 2 tips too choose from

3.@eyeball kid @Crewella @MHL @John R

4.recently reviewed the Kroma-R kit on here so more than happy to do a review if i win, can also share pics on other platforms

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom