What's new

Giveaways!Win VOOPOO New ARGUS Will be Launched on October 18th!

Thank you so much for your active participation and great supports for VOOPOO.

For more information about VOOPOO New VINCI, just click VOOPOO ARGUS P1.

The correct answer should be fast and speedy charging. ARGUS P1 is equipped with 15W PD fast charging. It is tested that ARGUS P1 , equipped with 800mAh battery and 15W PD fast charging, charges the battery from 0 to 80% with12 minutes and 0 to 100% within 18 minutes.

We are so excited to announce the winners!
@ Sam Andrews and@[URL='https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/tp-72.72800/']TP 72[/URL]
Congrats. Thank you for support again.

Please follow and DM us your address in following format before October 26th

*Contact Name:
*Street Address:
*City:
*State/Province/Region:
*Country/Region:
*Zip/Postal Code:
*Phone Number:
*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feeling and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your feeling and experience on your social media account like Facebook, Instagram or Youtube.

I’d like to thank the @VOOPOO team for their giveaway othe Argus P1 pod kit. It certainly is Fast and Speedy it fully charged within 20 minutes.
I’ve had the kit for over a week now and haven’t stopped using it, I do like the increased power the more you draw on it the warmer the flavour gets very nice touch, I just love using it especially good is the lanyard brilliant for me when out and about the ARGUS P1 is a nice piece of kit and I like the fact it uses the Argus pods as myself and my wife have each got one.
Many thanks VOOPOO for a great kit in the ARGUS P1.
B3CD3C43-7696-4741-8C92-DA1CADD926F3.jpeg

Thought I’d give an update on the Argus P1 I’ve been using for over a month now and I’m using it daily and still using the same 1.2 pod and it’s still going strong.
I must say the Argus P1 is a nice kit, the 800mah battery can fully charge in under 20 minutes it’s easy to use, I haven’t used the 0.7 pod much but that gives a warmer vape and works well but I do prefer the 1.2 pod you can also buy empty pods which you can change the coil instead of throwing away the whole pod. When buying the kit it comes with two pods pre installed coil one with a1.2 pod and the other a 0.7 pod. Overall the Argus P1 is a very nice enjoyable kIt to use.

Thought I’d give an update on the Argus P1 I’ve been using for over a month now and I’m using it daily and still using the same 1.2 pod and it’s still going strong.
I must say the Argus P1 is a nice kit, the 800mah battery can fully charge in under 20 minutes it’s easy to use, I haven’t used the 0.7 pod much but that gives a warmer vape and works well but I do prefer the 1.2 pod you can also buy empty pods which you can change the coil instead of throwing away the whole pod. When buying the kit it comes with two pods pre installed coil one with a1.2 pod and the other a 0.7 pod. Overall the Argus P1 is a very nice enjoyable kIt to use.
Cheers @TP 72 , I wasnt aware that you could buy empty pods and use replaceable coils, that makes it so much more versatile.

Hi @Richard Winter I wasn’t aware about the replacement coils for the empty pods, it was @DMAN that told me they are available so well done to him. That’s makes a great kit even better.

Hi @Richard Winter I wasn’t aware about the replacement coils for the empty pods, it was @DMAN that told me they are available so well done to him. That’s makes a great kit even better.
The pods are so long lasting that i haven't had a chance to try out the replacement coils. I'm over 4k puffs on an original pod.

The pods are so long lasting that i haven't had a chance to try out the replacement coils. I'm over 4k puffs on an original pod.
I will definately be getting a replacement empty pod with some coils for mine. I prefer replacing coils rather that the whole pod. Thanks for letting us know they were available.

I'm still using my original pod and its showing no signs of packing in yet, great lifespan.

Back
Top Bottom