What's new

Gobar Max Pod Review

Naomi24

Postman
JA1tjWfDFBppepvzHL8X6eI9fgPdnKogVqUoq3PNi41v4lnIP2E9ZIUEp1svUM7HKaAbXAgcrRfkG6xZWQkGVnUsOsi7b9GLNV06RhBLkrbVEdcfLoyqwep2iKf1bW65avTBrF6vb_MALGIV9DVX4OU

Thanks to GoBar for sending me this product to review!

Definitely check out the GoBar Max Pod on their website: GOBAR MAX

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at GoBar Vape, nor am I being paid to write this review.

Specs:
  • Refillable disposable
  • Capacity: 15ml
  • 10.000 puffs
  • 10 flavors
  • Coil: 1.2ohm mesh coil
  • Battery capacity: 700mAh
  • Charging: Type-C charging
  • Adjustable airflow

okIUouGRQzzswCu4c8mywCgNbNhVmE8s5Ul5xea1VzquVn4mNTQuzNRojFZGWO2R-5oaD2dw3HJYe_Fshrgat2fCUHYI-fDW7g5Im7CNv2_YZU81mx0_JPL_Hzkd6D8KiCczIz3yegMjDHuyewJ_H8A

In the box:
  • 1 Gobar Max Pod
  • 1 User manual

The Gobar Max Pod is a quite new device, with some features I’ve never seen before. The juice is separated from the coil, to always stay fresh; their new technology. You can go for a prefilled one or an empty device to fill with your own juice. More about this will follow in this review.

AhUKjP_bwiUzh8Kn2iSKSUM3bJZnMbKHCcQFvD8D3TBd-LE3PQNqdjc6lvwM4vhE55y0nvVmsJbJMfDks6GAixK43ZZqFq-ZquYqk1vw_61OmQUEu_wUWqLJBjBsDM6_gbEal5vf2P5qFDbaXF1Rx_I

Design
The device comes in 5 different colors, for each color there are 2 flavors available for the prefilled version. In the picture above you can see all the colors and flavors that they have. I got the version of the device which wasn’t prefilled, so we’ll zoom in on those.

jcpBx1bQeB7UbOJFvfg5TMtTh3wg15LEg_hZB9Gy6eAJGj4u3xjgoUag5y-nT0sAPYO7FxdvUtZxq2p3arJUrBi2BotU224qj_b9_OqMnOLzchGCjChkNINO2Uvf5o3Ayj67VFr2CfdjLsuoiIv7SO0

The device looks and feels like a standard disposable device, being very lightweight and comfortable to hold in the hand. There is a USB-C connection to charge the device on the bottom, right next to the fillport. This fillport is to fill the device with 15ml of eliquid one time. After that you cover the fillport with a sticker the company provides for you. Hence, it being more so targeted towards the disposable market. On the bottom there is also a switch for airflow control. You can close the airflow off completely or choose between three different open settings for it. There is some branding on the front and back of the device and on the side you can always see the juice level. On top, next to the mouthpiece is the lock to keep the juice apart from the coil and fresh.

ZBdbExjYTdVjgqUbskQ4TWxG1NzZd60YGum3FXTNXZbp3qE2ZGlDUyPyFWKJi_ezeaUECf_6jMkrCvXVP50VDChnGZ0wGFqawi1R7kXKbgbsE6P1kYBjaCc7B5x9iQc8kL4xvUSeFPwA7Hn11XIf5Og

Performance
It’s a pretty good device. Comparable to a lot of disposables on the market. Only difference for the empty one is that you can choose which e-liquid to put in there, so you always know what's in there. With other disposables this hasn’t always been the case, so this is a safer option. Fill it once and you don’t have to think about it again for 10.000 puffs.

PyZSDmeDcUnsWihn8Hlby_RGRHsdZb-AE6LXKKU3oJVQZJhdf92_TTwjtsCmz-6oMozEmhgsUD2oMU9jxA2ZFr_y7gwuPoYUcg-kpiIIsJ7xbO8dSDuZjiTi46-8Uud-kCqaRzqG_oAMP2vmgkgT51Q

What really makes this device stand out is that new technology; the coil is separated from the liquid. Because of this it should have a long lasting fresh taste and it should be leakproof. I can confirm that it is indeed fully leakproof. I personally haven’t experienced any leaks with it.

The device has a comfortable mouthpiece with a nice draw. You can also really tell that the airflow control actually does something. With the airflow all the way closed you get a really tight MTL draw and with the airflow open you get a loose MTL to even a RDL hit. The one thing that bothered me a little bit, but wasn’t a big issue: the device makes a whistling sound when you take a hit with the airflow all the way open. Other than that it gave a really good performance. Good flavor, doesn’t rip through juice and a good competitor against other disposables, because you can add your own juice to it.

When the device is fully empty, it takes about 60-90 minutes to fully recharge. It indicates it's charging with the light constantly on. When the light on the bottom turns off, you know the device is charged again.

ffwq0xS0jopa5wi2R_zGMmZbNGBgnVmHSpyGzuJE6BOutTic64fgKVzsvxFwiFN1P3mKH8IFtKDcxTocwUOYbS_OnOsPSIntYfSrGvkvw5NwdOlkRaw7rYfBqsJxd5NxNA_WQk_ehrS80XpXvXBs868

Pros
  • Airflow control
  • Pretty big battery of 700 mAh
  • Good flavor
  • Lightweight & pocketable
  • Leakproof
  • Fresh juice on the go
LEz-1okg0dWQNalelXn4iG0xDIruNDjg7TTzO8socjo8qJqNYjyqkgxbC9C4-Nile1CHfTQtKUtkhGDUcxnm7V3oX6RAbVTGqpmatFnVkx5QaOSfcxeAHj6qz8BQpgG3hGUwo6sM1EI05BiGcfDWR6A

Cons
  • Whistles with airflow all the way open
  • Disposable

Verdict
Overall, the Gobar Max Pod offers a unique vaping experience. It allows you to choose your e-liquid, going for convenience and safety. While it's not without minor issues, its performance and features make it a strong contender in the disposable vape market.

chqxjnMo0l00tTWch2gtsib0VoRxq4gXZ2928xoGfhgxJBcOdDeA8HmdjImA4KgTYzcsEQrFCtL_sGgkWMaVpzAM-VXPzn4Fn5gnpg9gay4-v1Uc8BnGcUVo6Vy9A_5hUI1C0nD9pUKC5__q8mBvnXM

Another big thanks to www.gobarvape.com for sending me this product to try. Don’t forget to check out their website!

Last edited:
This seems like a bit of innovation for a disposable, but it’s still a disposable :56: I do understand the argument for them, but the I can never accept the idea of throwing away a perfectly good LiPo battery. Even with recycling, it is an environmental stupidity.

I do not mean to disparage you, and your review is appreciated. Personally, i feel it is questionable whether reviews of this type should be permitted here on potv. It is, after all, a form of advertisement :58:

This seems like a bit of innovation for a disposable, but it’s still a disposable :56: I do understand the argument for them, but the I can never accept the idea of throwing away a perfectly good LiPo battery. Even with recycling, it is an environmental stupidity.

I do not mean to disparage you, and your review is appreciated. Personally, i feel it is questionable whether reviews of this type should be permitted here on potv. It is, after all, a form of advertisement :58:
I definitely agree with you about the disposable part! I don't use disposables unless I get them gifted to me (from friends or companies). I always make sure to dispose of them the way that my country permits. I don't just throw them in the trash, but with the batteries/small devices.

I don't get paid in any way to write this review. Companies send me products and I decide if I review them, but I am gonna give my honest opinion and also mention the bad about devices, such as the disposable nature of this certain product.

Of no interest to me but with 15ml capacity it'll never turn up legally in the parts of tpd land that have the pointless 2ml capacity limit.

Back
Top Bottom