What's new

Grack Juice

I made a variation. Dropped the Cactus a lot, swapped the dragon fruit for INW pear....

I made a variation. Dropped the Cactus a lot...
That's the temptation, isn't it? It's a crazy percentage of cactus but of course, it's what defines the juice. No juice has a right to be good with that much cactus. That Philosaphucker even dared to try it let alone have it turn out so wonderfully is testament to his bravery and skill.

That's the temptation, isn't it? It's a crazy percentage of cactus but of course, it's what defines the juice. No juice has a right to be good with that much cactus. That Philosaphucker even dared to try it let alone have it turn out so wonderfully is testament to his bravery and skill.
I think people have different sensitivity to Cactus. I tried it at his percentage, and found it almost unvapable. That's the beauty of DIY though..

Every time i order some flavours, you can bet the day after they arrive a recipe goes up that's great and i dont have them.
Then by the time i order more i have forgotten about it and it all starts again. Doh :doh:

I'd been wondering what to do with the Inawera Cactus I'd ordered, and although I've had to use TFA Raspberry and Capella Grape I knocked some up.

It's superb, a really nice, original flavour. Perhaps a bit perfumey for some, but I like it and it will probably ease off after a steep.

Hopefully it will be even better when I get the last 2 ingredients.

I don't know if I'm alone on this... But I really did not enjoy this recipe.. I even made a second batch thinking I had absent mindedly messed something up the first time round... Taste is subjective, and this one is not for me

I did however mix this up tonight, it's a variation of grack juice.. haven't tried it yet, but looks interesting

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/27216#galaxy_grape_by_altneurose

as the others have said surprised at that cactus % lol don't think ive ever used over 0.5 adds a nice sort of wetness and I tend to add it to most fruits these days brilliant flavouring. don't have inw grapes though and ill have to swap koolada out for ws-23.

Back
Top Bottom