What's new

Grey Card Of Doom? Heavens Gift delivery failed

$20 = £15.57 just over the £15 limit.
Companys marking value in $ need to start marking them a little lower.
The duty should be £3 something if there isnt any other fees added by carriers etc.

https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LF036373415SG

Attempted/Failed Delivery (Country code: GB)

Does this mean customs have nabbed it as it was declared at $20 I found out.
Hi mate. Do not know what it is like where you are but here in OZ when things come from any place in China the delivery notifications are all over the place for some reason. Attempted delivery fail, still at customs, no info at all and then a day or two later I get it. Here, I dont blame the actual sender but our actual lame postal service. As tracking shows that from China, dispatch to Aus takes just 3 days. But once landed here it can take up to 2 weeks to just travel 600ks. All my experience is that from their end they do it right. The fails are all this end. Our post service totally sucks!

Total fee due: £11.20, £8 of that is Robbing Mail 'handling fee'

Ah well, live and learn, first fee I've had this year so overall I'm still saving

Only time I've had one it was £11. Three for the item and 8 for Royal Mail. Robbing bastards.

Ah well I best go pay those cluntz the over zealous 'Handling Charge'.

I haven't received a Grey Card, has anyone tried to pay & collect without it using the tracking number?

The Royal Mail link I gave you provides a way of paying and organising a delivery date online :D

The Royal Mail link I gave you provides a way of paying and organising a delivery date online :D
Thanks for your help @John R :)
Paid online as it seems you cannot collect without the Grey Card of doom.

My last one and my reaction :ape:

Customs.jpg

Only time I've had one it was £11. Three for the item and 8 for Royal Mail. Robbing bastards.

it's not just Royal Mail mate.
All the carriers charge a handling fee, I had the same thing a with Parcel Force a couple of years ago, but my goods were worth just over $100.
The snag is I think it's a flat fee, so it does not matter if your duty is £1 or $100 the charge is £11, that's why it seems exorbitant on small items.

Back
Top Bottom