What's new

GTX Go 80 Kit

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up.. roll.up...

Hello my fellow vapers in for review today we have the GTX Go 80 Kit from Vaporesso. This was very kindly sent to me from our very own DeeDee on behalf of @Vaporesso so thank you very much to both.

As always this review is my own thoughts and not associated with anyone from vaporesso POTV. Nor have I been paid for my thoughts.

In the box...

• 1x GTX 80 battery mod
• 1x GTX 26 Pod (5ml/2ml TPD)
• 1x GTX 0.2ohm Mesh coil
• 1x Warranty card
• 1x User Manual
• 1x Type C Charging Cable

20210513_191847.jpg

Specs...

GTX GO 80

• Battery
• Built-in 3000mAh

• Output power
• 5-80W

• Size
• 26 x 133.2mm

• Pod
• GTX POD 26

• Pod Capacity
• 5ml

• Charging
• 5V/2A type C

• Coils
• All GTX series coils
• Including RBA

• Output Voltage
• 0-4V

• Resistance Range
• 0.1-2ohm

Abit about the pod...

This is the new pod mod kit from vaporesso it's the bigger brother to the also newly released gtx Go 40 kit. It's a metal rubber coating to make for comfortable vaping and claims to be the first Adaptor of Type C fast charging in a pen style device.

It comes in 5 different colours and for this review I revieved the rainbow version.

Vaporesso_GTX_Go_80_kit_1.jpg

It also has 5 Unique selling points which I will highlight throughout my review. With the slogan being FORMULATED SIMPLICITY.

The pod and coils...

The GTX Pod is a magnetted plastic pod which is slightly tinted and made from high grade PCTG material. It features a non removable yet very comfortable mouth piece, easy quarter turn top fill method and adjustable airflow.

20210513_192720.jpg

CONVENIENT- Top Filling method this is easy done with a quarter turn to remove the top cap which reveals a little filling port with a membrane to stop leaking. I've had no problems with refilling this pod which holds a generous 5ML of liquid ( Non TPD) the only part that worries me is the plastic threading which overtime may wear down and become loose but so far in my testing I've had no problems.

20210523_203334.jpg

Strong magnets hold this pod in place on top the mod it clips in nicely and I have no worries about the pod falling out when you're vaping at all.

20210513_192744.jpg

A great feature about this kit is the adjustable airflow and not just the standard 1 big cyclops hole on a pod kit. This device has adjustable airflow which is matched on both sides and its 1 cyclops hold spilt in half meaning it can be fully open or half open and anywhere in between meaning you can really dial it down to make it your perfect vape. Fully open it's a flavourful yet airy DL vape but I've found having half the airflow closed off it makes a great flavourful vape slightly restricted.

16217994113316308652393189649912.jpg

SSS LEAK RESISTANCE TECHNOLOGY- This new gtx pod has been made to be completely leak free.
SSS stands for Seal, Saturate, Store. This claims to build a barrier to help lock in all juice without leaking leading to a extended life on your chosen eliquid. In the time using this device and leaving it over night with pod in. I am pleased to say I've not had any signs of leaking or even condensation for that matter. Have Vaporesso cracked the curse of leaking pod devices..?

HIGHLY COMPATIBLE- this new gtx 80 kit is fully compatible with all Gtx coil range and the RBA section which means this device can cater to every type of Vaper.

Screenshot_20210522-075926_Samsung Internet.jpg

With it being a non removable drip tip and one made for DL I'm not sure you would get a tight MTL from this device and maybe the new GTX Go 40 would be best suited for that. But for RDL/ DL the fact this uses the whole GTX coil range means you have a massive range to chose from which leads me to my first niggle from vaporesso the fact they only include 1 coil in the kit. I understand companys want to keep the price down on devices and make it as affordable as possible but if you recieve the device and the coil is faulty or you burn it out and have no spares you're back to square one. I always like to see 2 coils and with such a vast range to chose from I don't think it would be a massive cost to throw another in.

20210523_203443.jpg

This coil range and imparticular one they provide in the kit have amazing flavour and great coil life. I've been using this kit for about 10 days and the flavour is just as strong now as it was at the start with no sign of letting up. With this device having no adjustable wattage the device powers your coil at what wattage is best which will lead you to having an extended coil life with no risk of over doing the coil and burning it out quickly.

The Mod..

The mod is a pen style device with 1 button and a built in 3000Mah battery with a maximum output of 80W.

This really is a very simple, comfortable vape it has 1 button which is used as a on/off and fire button.

20210513_192623.jpg

It's the usual 5 clicks on, 5 clicks off and has 3 coloured lights around it green is fully charged, blue half charged and red means it needs to be charged.

This is all made very easy and quick with the type C fast charging input and it is very quick going from red to green in around 25 minutes and with a 3000Mah battery and the mod detecting the best wattage to run the coil, it lasts a good amount of time simular to a single 18650 device.

20210523_204325.jpg

This is a very simple well built AIO device.

Which is where they must get there slogan from.

FORMULATED SIMPLICITY.

Pros and Niggles...

Pros..

• Great flavour
• Great battery life
• Loads of coil options
• Super easy to use
• No leaking
• Fast charging

Niggles...

• Plastic threading
• 1 coil provided
• Non removable drip tip (minor)

Overall thoughts...

Overall as a simple pick up and go AIO pen device this is absolutely superb, the battery life combined with the flavour and coil longevity makes this a perfect starter kit or kit for somebody wanting an easy carry. It feels comfortable in hand, has a nice weight to it and so far I've had no leaking meaning you can put it in your pocket easily and not have to worry and you know once you go to vape you won't be dissapointed.

The main thing that worries me is the plastic threading and what will happen over time to the top cap but I can update this once and if anything happens. Also the fact vaporesso only provide 1 coil still baffles me especially to a new Vaper if they burn it out straight away or its a dud coil it may lead them back to the cigs before there vaping journey has even begun. Saying that the GTX coil range is one of the best about and available at most reputable stores so they're easy to get hold off, if any problems arise.

The price on vaporesso website is around €35 which is a great deal and I'm sure if you shop around your find it cheaper.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/gtx-go

Once again a massive thank you to @DeeDee for allowing me to review this for her on behalf of vaporesso I've throughly enjoyed using this device and will continue to use it making my way through the gtx coil range.

Thank you for taking time to read my review.
Sam

Screenshot_20210209-201701_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks Sam, you turned that round quick! I haven't even opened the Go40 yet hahaha!

Appreciate you doing this one for me, i don't think its fair on Vaporesso or the readers for me to review DTL anymore.

Now you have done the review i can load the giveaway for the other colour!

Keep you eyes peeled peeps!

Thanks for the review Sam. Sounds decent for the right vaping style.

Very well written review @Sam Andrews , i agree that Vaporesso should supply 2 or more Coils, i will also vouch for the GTX Coils, they have to be one of my favourite Stock Coils and the Lifespan of them is really good.

Back
Top Bottom