What's new

Guardian E-Cig Article

"We have such a massive opportunity here," says Robert West, professor of health psychology and director of tobacco studies, at University College London's department of epidemiology and public health. "It would be a shame to let it slip away by being overly cautious. E-cigarettes are about as safe as you can get. We know about the health risks of nicotine from studies in Sweden into the use of "Snus", a smokeless tobacco. Nicotine is not what kills you when you smoke tobacco. E-cigarettes are probably about as safe as drinking coffee. All they contain is water vapour, nicotine and propylene glycol [which is used to help vaporise the liquid nicotine]."

Someone, somewhere, give that man a biscuit. :clapping:

Capture.JPG

ad.jpg

Couple of juices for desevaper to gag on ;)

Decent article, though...as usual, some mentalist comments beneath it at source, as well as some sound ones.

Did I miss the part in the article where they mentioned their own poll, which showed 79% of people thought it was wrong of France to ban e-cigs?

Or have they forgotten about that already?

79% of people who voted in that poll, though a good sign nonetheless, anyway, not to be obtuse, but I don't see the problem. That poll was to see if people agreed or disagreed for a blanket ban on ecigs in public places like bars, in France, which may not yet come into being. This article asks a question, and seems quite balanced, tipping over, I'd say, positively on the side of ecigs.

Back
Top Bottom