What's new

Guardian Wants To Hear Your Vaping Experiences

I doubt any good is going to come from any interactions with these clickbait sensationalist fear-mongers. Didn't feed the troll.

I doubt any good is going to come from any interactions with these clickbait sensationalist fear-mongers. Didn't feed the troll.

I disagree. People should not be put off informing the Guardian of their positive vaping experience.. if nothing else, to inform the Guardian directly that they don't approve of their negative vape propaganda...

And how many papers do you think that headline will sell?

A1xNtaq.jpeg

Link to that Guardian article -
Millions of illegal vapes seized in UK in three years, data shows
Experts warn of ‘tsunami’ of illicit e-cigarettes which could contain harmful ingredients
https://www.theguardian.com/society...-vapes-seized-in-uk-in-three-years-data-shows

What annoys me about this article is that they are giving the assumption that most of these illegal vapes that have been seized are gonna be full of nasty substances...

And you still advocate providing fresh fodder to them? I think not. More grist to the mill of a Bloomberg sponsored ban on everything that brings you enjoyment in life. I don't read about a proposed ban on carbon fibre submersibles.

I don't read about a proposed ban on carbon fibre submersibles.

Although I would presume that there could well be a ban on carbon fibre subs, I don't think that is a correct analogy, as it wouldn't affect many millions of people...

Back
Top Bottom