What's new

Guy is having a laugh with this

could it be the same seller, 75 for a used clone lol
upload_2023-5-19_1-31-44.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe it comes with the white gloves... lol

Nah he just stole the pics from a chinese site like everything he is selling. i think he thinks why should I take pics when i can just steal them instead lazy fucking cunt lol

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. I wouldn't be surprised if he made a pretty penny out of that.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. I wouldn't be surprised if he made a pretty penny out of that.

He is trying to make a pretty penny charging nearly three times wat you can get some of the stuff he is selling from Chinese sites including p@p from there he is just a greedy wee cunt and people seem stupid enough to actualy pay wat he is asking

He is trying to make a pretty penny charging nearly three times wat you can get some of the stuff he is selling from Chinese sites including p@p from there he is just a greedy wee cunt and people seem stupid enough to actualy pay wat he is asking

Not sure if you're aware mate but a lot of people buy stuff from China (no only from manufacturers but simply from aliexpress) get the stuff delivered to Amazon warehouse and the Amazon deals with the handling and delivery. You wouldn't believe how much money people will pay just to get the item next day rather than next month. Some items that a friend of mine is selling are going for 10 times the price he paid on aliexpress. It's crazy

Speaking of taking the piss, here’s a few of the suggestions Google offers me when I search for a rba in Norway (£ in blue). These companies do drop-shipping, but at these prices they deserve a drop-kicking :mad:

m02gFdg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom