What's new

Review Hana modz dna 30 clone from fasttech

There have probably been countless reviews of this device, well here's another one for you!

http://youtu.be/Cf17v0I29OM

Nice review, thanks.

I've got the Mini version, which has very similar characteristics (except of course battery life), thinking now of getting the 18650 as well.

The 510 centre pin is high on the Mini too - maybe it's a Fasttech thing, the Kayfun Lite clone I got there sits flush on the Mini, but its connector is to short to fire on my trusty MVP2.

The power up/down buttons on mine seem a bit too recessed; need two hands to work them easily. Minor gripe though.

Just hope they last as well as MVPs do...

Nice review pal, I personally think the FT Hana is great. It;s very consistent and i have not gone back to my Mech mod due to the fantastic cape i can get from this. No more making sub-ohm builds! Which is perfect for me, Has anyone check if the mod gives the correct ohms yet? I have seen a review on the cloupor one, and it seems to be inconstant with ohm readings compared to a ohm reader....... Have you checked this chip?

My center pin on FT DNA20 was high also.
Hammer and punch soon sorted it out.
Later when I gave the insides an inspection it seems as though the hot glue was holding it in a raised position.
Ultimately Ill be swaping the 510 conector for an adjustable 1 and try to get it in straight.
My 20 chip is about .2 ohms out to the ohm reader I have as well as my multi meter.
As above nice review thanks.

Nice review pal, I personally think the FT Hana is great. It;s very consistent and i have not gone back to my Mech mod due to the fantastic cape i can get from this. No more making sub-ohm builds! Which is perfect for me, Has anyone check if the mod gives the correct ohms yet? I have seen a review on the cloupor one, and it seems to be inconstant with ohm readings compared to a ohm reader....... Have you checked this chip?

My mini consistently reads 0.2 ohms higher than what's shown on my £10 ohm reader, my MVP2, and on manufacturers' ratings for heads.

Very clear concise review. Subscribed. Do we know if the battery in this is genuine?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom