What's new

Any reviews/comparison of the 4 mods of 400W PLUS links where to buy in UK online?

I'd go no on the first question.

What confuses me is these coils are a mix of DL and MTL type - if you intend to buy two different tanks and vape both MTL and DL it makes some kind of sense, if not I dont really know what you're trying to do here.

Any tank with a 510 type connection fitting - which is a threaded male connector that screws into a female threaded connector on top of the mod. will work on ANY mod that has a 510 type tank connector

Personally I would advise buying a tank that uses coils that are reputed to be good - and uses coils that are easy to find. If you intend to vape both MTL and DL you will need to buy two different tanks. Some pod tanks can use both DL and MTL coils but they don't have 510 connection so can't be used on the mod.

The easiest way would be to buy a mod and tank combo kit that uses coils that have a good reputation - but if you are determined to buy that Steamcrave mod then you will have to buy a tank separately.

As I've mentioned before, you don't need that mod to run any of the coils/tanks you have listed - a dual 18650 mod is a much better proposition, but if you're determined to buy a 400 Watt mod then good luck.

Last edited:
I've just read this thread with interest and with slight dismay.
Your requirement for a 400W device is way off tract to what you're after. Firstly 400W on any mechanical will blow up in your face, there isn't a battery that can handle anywhere near that power. Secondly, even a regulated mod will be impossible to vape at 400W with stock coils. Even if you used an RTA and built your own coils it will be un- vapable and dangerous.

You've said that a Vuse isn't working for you. These are basic low powered devices. Stop thinking you need massive watts to get the desired results your looking for. Most mods available today that go upto 80W with a good tank and the right coils will give you what your after....a very good vape.

Even some decent pod devices will give you similar results. Like most vapers, have a couple of devices on the go at any one time and see how you progress.

Back
Top Bottom