3. Raptorex
4. Razuddin
5. MHL
6. Netvaper
7. Stuartd
8. Rob

Go on then, I'll have a go :)

As a bump

But it’s worth noting that the successful participants will be added to the secret BPMODS orange room we’re we talk about knitting, I get abused but members also get to hear about product releases and other special things lol

Thanks to everyone who supported this by entering their names in the list.

I ran a wheel of fortune and the following came up. Sorry to those who missed out, keep an eye out for similar events in the future and try your luck again.

@MHL
@stuartd
@RAPTOREX
@Sam Andrews

To the above 4, I will invite you to an existing group shortly where I'll have some instructions for you. There's a few pages of posts for you to read through, and then the most recent from me will have your instructions, which will self destruct in the next 10 minutes. Enjoy :2thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who supported this by entering their names in the list.

I ran a wheel of fortune and the following came up. Sorry to those who missed out, keep an eye out for similar events in the future and try your luck again.

@MHL
@stuartd
@RAPTOREX
@Sam Andrews

To the above 4, I will invite you to an existing group shortly where I'll have some instructions for you. There's a few pages of posts for you to read through, and then the most recent from me will have your instructions, which will self destruct in the next 10 minutes. Enjoy :2thumbsup:
Congratulations guys see you in the orange room.

Back
Top Bottom