What's new

[Completed] TESTERS WANTED, BP MODS LIGHTSABER, COMMUNITY TEST EVENT

P

Phrasing

bp mod lightsaber banner.jpg

Roll up ladies and gents it's the one you've all been waiting for.
It's time to start the community review for the BP mods Lightsaber.
I will be leading this event with help from @hack400.

Bp mods have provided us with a handful of units, including the 510 adapters via the great and gorgeous Andy (dovpo_uk)

If you have (somehow) not yet heard about the lightsabers here are some specs for you.

LightSaber-Introduction.jpg

We are looking for 3 active participants from the forum, who will join myself, @hack400 and another tester who has taken part in a community review before.

This event is open to any (Uk only) POTV member regardles of level status, however we will check entrants post history to confirm they are an active member who will contribute to the test event.

Anyone who would like to take part please put your name forward in a numbered list below, and 3 names will be picked at random by the end of this week.

If chosen, you will receive a lightsaber with a 510 adapter for you to put it through its paces.

The devices are pod mods but with the adapter you can use them with whatever you like.

You will also be added to a group chat where we will discuss the mods and upload pics etc.

The review is going to run for about a week after the testers are selected and the units have been sent out.

By the end of that time you will need to complete a scorecard which will be posted along with the completed review.
I have participated in a couple of these reviews before and I can assure you they are good fun.

The review will be taking place side by side with the dovpo/across samdwich rda

Thanks to everyone for helping out, thanks to BP mods and as usual thanks to Andy @dovpo_uk

03_d2730330-8c35-4d34-8c88-721f6813d648_1100x.jpg
20221114_112711.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
List fixed

1. Shetland sam
2. Coolie27

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to do a couple of these group reviews, especially on this nearly pulled the trigger a few times on this little beauty.

1. Shetland sam
2. Coolie27
3. Genghis Fogs
4. Astral
5. Astral
6. Astral

Count me in
1. Shetland sam
2. Coolie27
3. Genghis Fogs
4. gary68

And list fixed