What's new

BP MODS LIGHTSABER COMMUNITY REVIEW

Great write up everyone, really informative and covered everything. Thank you for the time and effort taken, it's very much appreciated.

Cheers for the group test everyone. Very informative and a great read.

Hi all, bit late to this one, really liking the look of this would make a great work vape especially with the 510 adapter and an rta on top but the one question I have is how long does the battery last (roughly, on both the s and l although preferring the s due to its discreetness) I normally have my coils at around 1ohm at 15w if that helps?

Cheers

The L is about the same as an 18650 the S is just over half that, for your settings I would expect about 4 hours out of the S and 8 for the L.
I'm a heavy vaper though so your milage may vary.

The L is about the same as an 18650 the S is just over half that, for your settings I would expect about 4 hours out of the S and 8 for the L.
I'm a heavy vaper though so your milage may vary.
Ok cool thanks that does help me, not confirmed I'm getting one yet, just looking at potential options, I currently use a cthulhu aio with a dope rba for work, great flavour for my nets , just been caught out a couple of times where cotton needs changing and it's difficult with boros as have to empty juice to get to the deck, so been thinking of getting another mod like the lightsaber and using a rta, as can get to deck quickly.

Back
Top Bottom