What's new

BP MODS LIGHTSABER COMMUNITY REVIEW

Ok cool thanks that does help me, not confirmed I'm getting one yet, just looking at potential options, I currently use a cthulhu aio with a dope rba for work, great flavour for my nets , just been caught out a couple of times where cotton needs changing and it's difficult with boros as have to empty juice to get to the deck, so been thinking of getting another mod like the lightsaber and using a rta, as can get to deck quickly.
Well if its any help I tend to use My lightsabers with the sure rta the pioneer 1.5 or the thc tauren 1.5.
The one that'll perform most like the dope is the sure I think, you get all the airflow options you want and it's easy to access the deck with a full tank.

Well if its any help I tend to use My lightsabers with the sure rta the pioneer 1.5 or the thc tauren 1.5.
The one that'll perform most like the dope is the sure I think, you get all the airflow options you want and it's easy to access the deck with a full tank.
Yes that's a great help, thank you. Will spend the afternoon thinking on it now, unfortunately I only use my cthulhu and dope for work and when out and about, so think a rta would be better for that, will see the cost of a lightsaber and sure now

I`ve been surprised at how well I`ve taken to a stock coil tank (I can never remember if they are RBA or RTA) albeit the one I`m using was a freebie as part of a tester kit and I`ve only used it DL the flavour is great, I know that higher resistance coils are available but I couldn`t vouch for the flavour production of the cooler coils.

So not much help really... I`ll shut up now.

Excellent, well presented group review. It has convinced me not to consider it. No to a fixed battery, no to the kind of ugly and dated wood effect ...... and a leaky one to boot.....nope for me. This doesn't detract from the novelty of a group review....quite a contrast in views as well.

I like your positive reviews for this. Looks quirky, I like that, I’ll keep my eye out for the 18650 version. Thanks for the detailed review.

Great news, it'll make it all the easier to shove up your arse,,,still ugly as sin.

Great news, it'll make it all the easier to shove up your arse,,,still ugly as sin.

not even tempted by the rainbow one? :)

upload_2023-6-30_14-9-19.png

Back
Top Bottom