i do love a pod these days, would be interested in this for sure

1. RAPTOREX
2. TP72
3. Smokeandsteam
4. Netvaper
5. Razuddin
6. John R Phillips
7. Shetland Sam

Sounds like a fun thing to be involved in!

1. RAPTOREX
2. TP72
3. Smokeandsteam
4. Netvaper
5. Razuddin
6. John R Phillips
7. Shetland Sam
8. Jee

upload_2023-1-2_9-8-40.png

Last one, drawing tonight...

Thanks to all who entered! The following were randomly selected - @Shetland Sam, @Razuddin and @Smokeandsteam. Sorry that we can't involve everyone, but please do try again in the future.

@Shetland Sam, @Razuddin and @Smokeandsteam, if you could send Andy (@dovpo_uk) your name/address and forum name, along with colour choice for each kit to [email protected] and he'll take it from there. Not sure about colour availability, so he may send random. I will be inviting you to a group chat where all the testers will participate in the event.

Thanks to all who entered! The following were randomly selected - @Shetland Sam, @Razuddin and @Smokeandsteam. Sorry that we can't involve everyone, but please do try again in the future.

@Shetland Sam, @Razuddin and @Smokeandsteam, if you could send Andy (@dovpo_uk) your name/address and forum name, along with colour choice for each kit to [email protected] and he'll take it from there. Not sure about colour availability, so he may send random. I will be inviting you to a group chat where all the testers will participate in the event.
Congrats guys.

Please waz me the emails but I won’t open them till tomorrow am

I’ll then get them out to you all tomorrow 1st .

And sorry to those who missed out

@Razuddin in order to participate, you will need to allow me to invite you to conversations as we run this in the message boards. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom