What's new

**CLOSED** Testers Wanted - Dovpo Limpid/Venus Nano Pod Kits

hack400

Olympian
Dovpo Limpid/Venus Nano Pod Kits - 3 Testers needed

Hello fellow apes.

First off, big thanks to @dovpo_uk for facilitating another group test! Thanks Andy!

Dovpo have kindly provided some of their new Limpid/Venus Nano Pod kits for another Community Group Test which I will be running along with help from @Phrasing.

We are looking for 3 testers from the POTV community to join in the testing. There will also be 4 previous Dovpo/BP Mods Community testers joining the event.

The sign up is open to anyone who is a member of POTV (sorry, UK Only) regardless of level status, but we will check entrants post history to confirm they are an active member that will contribute to the tester event.

All that we ask for is regular input during the test event, which will last approximately 2 weeks, and at the end of the event for you to fill out a scorecard.

Once the event is completed I will write up a review of the event, posting the results and our shared experiences using the Pod Kits. These events are always good fun, so sign up and give it a go.

So, names on a numbered list please, usual POTV style, you break it, you fix it.

I'll be running this list until Monday Jan 2nd, and then will randomly select 3 names to join the group test.

Andy will then send out the hardware and the group test will start once everyone has their kits.

Thanks for your interest and help in another community test event.

Good luck!

Info/Pics from the Limpid and Venus Nano product pages.

upload_2022-12-23_11-47-28.png

upload_2022-12-23_11-47-57.png

upload_2022-12-23_11-48-27.png

upload_2022-12-23_11-49-2.png

upload_2022-12-23_11-49-35.png

These devices dont suit my style of vaping so not an entry, but I think it`s brilliant that some major manufacturers see the value of having user reviewed products in their arsenal, good on you Dovpo.

1. RAPTOREX
2. TP72
Nice looking kits thanks for the opportunity.
Would like the chance of a group review.

Gotta love Chinese marketing, put wildness in your pocket.... what does that even mean?!?

Yet another pod, doing the same thing as all the others, with added wildness, lol.

Intrested in giving these a run, could give my xros a break from constant use

1. RAPTOREX
2. TP72
3. Smokeandsteam
4. Netvaper
5. Razuddin

I love a small & lightweight device you can so easily put in your pocket for short days out.
Count me in as a potential tester

1. RAPTOREX
2. TP72
3. Smokeandsteam
4. Netvaper
5. Razuddin
6. John R Phillips

Back
Top Bottom