What's new

** CLOSED ** Testers Wanted: BP Mods Pioneer S Community Review

hack400

Olympian
Hello fellow Apes!

BP Mods have kindly provided some of their new Pioneer S Tanks for a community review. The Pioneer S is a stock coil MTL/(R)DL tank which takes the BP Mods TMD Coils, as well as GTX and PnP coils.

I will be leading this event and posting a review once testing has finished. The testing will run for a week or 2 (it will be very informal, no pressure) and everyone involved will need to complete a scorecard at then end, which will be published along with the review.

Joining me from the Dovpo Green Room will be @Chris K and @gary68.

I'm looking for 4 testers from the POTV community to join in with this event. It is open to anyone*, so start a list and get rocking. Normal list format, names on a numbered list, you break it, you fix it etc.

The event selection will run till Friday 16th September 2022 20:00, UK mainland only and you must be of legal age etc.

The event participants will be randomly selected at some point after the post has closed.

*Anyone is any member of POTV regardless of level status. But we will check entrants post history to confirm they are an active member that will contribute to the tester event.

Thanks for looking, and please sign up and join in. These tester events are always good fun, and there's no pressure.

Here is some info from the Pioneer S Product Page.

Pioneer S Pre-Build-Coil Tank· Suitable for TMD/PnP/GTX coils.· MTL/RDL.· 22mm diameter.· New designed low pressure top cap.· Shares the same tank with Pioneer RTA (PCTG clear tank accessories).· Two capacity versions - 2.5ml short version/4ml long version.· Two drip tips for MTL and RDL.

2 sizes and colours.

upload_2022-9-7_14-10-45.png

TMD Coils

upload_2022-9-7_14-11-42.png

Last edited:
Love a community review the coils the tank takes are very decent I'll stick my name down please

Cheers

1. RichieRich
2. Sam Andrews

I’d like the opportunity to do this, and appreciate the chance.

1. RichieRich
2. Sam Andrews
3. Raptorex

Havent used a stock tank in a long time, would be good to give this a run for its money and provide my thoughts.

1. RichieRich
2. Sam Andrews
3. Raptorex
4. Razuddin

Apparently there's a Sure S-tank on the way too as a cheaper option. Bruce mentions it in his stock coil video. He says is going to be cheaper too, so if that's any good it might be worth bearing in mind for the future.

1. RichieRich
2. Sam Andrews
3. Raptorex
4. Razuddin
5. MHL

Really impressed with pioneer stuff so I'd be interested in giving their stock coilers a go. Tanks look nice too.

1. RichieRich
2. Sam Andrews
3. Raptorex
4. Razuddin
5. MHL
6. Netvaper

I'm a mtl stock coil vaper so happy to be involved.

Looks like a good stock coiler. I'll leave this for others as I get enough to review myself, doesn't seem fair. I reckon the 0.78 coil will be a cracker though as that sort of ohm range is always good for me.

Back
Top Bottom