What's new

Hello From BP Mods

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Hello Planet of The Vapes!

banner.JPG

As you guys are probably aware I look after and run the DOVPO forum as well as manage Dovpo UK customer support.

Because of the HUGE support you guys have shown and the great interaction I’ve had with you all as well as the massive success of DOVPO UK our sister brand BP Mods wants to replicate the same type of service.

So, what does this mean?

Well, I’ll tell ya!

To start we have a new independent BP Mods forum where we will be posting about BP products old and new. As with DOVPO we will be running community tester event giveaways etc as well as helping with customer support within the forum.

Bruce might even jump in to the group as he enjoys reaching out to people on social media.

Also currently in its infancy will be BP Mods UK Customer Support. This will be a dedicated service centre to support BP Mods customers with spares, repairs, product and aftersales queries.

So, Who Are BP Mods.

square 2.JPG

BP Mods was founded in 2020 by Bruce with the partnership of DOVPO. BP Mods main ambition is to create Hi End, High Quality Affordable products and make them accessible to the Vaping world.

BP mods is Bruce’s passion. Bruce personally designs and develops all the products from his own hand drawn concept sketches through to the protypes and manufactured finished product. Regardless of what you think you can’t refute the fact that BP Mods products are well designed and of high standards.

Future Product.

Lightsaber Multifunctional Pod Mod System

Light.jpg

The Current List of BP Products are:
SURE Gravity-feeding RTA
Pioneer S Pre-Build-Coil Tank
TMD DOT Tank
TMD Boro
TMD Coils Suitable for Pioneer S Pre-Build-Coil tank.
Pioneer V1.5 RTA
Pioneer RTA
Pioneer Insider for Billet Box
Pioneer Dot RBA
BP Mods Pro vape Cotton
BP Mods wire and coils
Iaido Mod and DNA60W Mod
Hilt Mofset Mod
Futon Ohm Tab
Bushido Mod
Bushido V3 RDA

And loads of accessories and extras too boot

All Found here
https://dovpo.com/collections/bp-mods?page=1

Just as a side note I will be keeping this username to cover both brands and forums.

Cheers Andy

Attachments

• Light.jpg
    Light.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 50
Great news. I have a few BP products. Look for ward to seeing what emerges.

Great news. I have a few BP products. Look for ward to seeing what emerges.
Thanks @rew

It’s a new chapter for me. But hopefully one of many.

Tbh I’ve not got many bp mods stuff as yet but I’m ment to be getting a mother load in a few weeks.

Hoping we can kick some thing off with community reviews maybe even taking a look at the back catalogue to peek some interest.

Thought the Pioneer was poor so sold it on, aint no-one got the time to fidget about with wicking like that, the Insider is good though.

Thought the Pioneer was poor so sold it on, aint no-one got the time to fidget about with wicking like that, the Insider is good though.
Only tried the pioneer a couple of times but I’m a DTL so it didn’t give me the vape I was after tbh. I have zero experience with mtl so I couldn’t say your right or wrong.

Not tried the insider but Bruce is sending me a billet so I can wet my billet.

But as BP mods do a lot of mtl I’m going to have to put my big boy pants on

Personally, I hate putting slightly negative comments on this part of the forum, but being constructive, I found the pioneer acting like a straw due to the tight bore of the chimney and drip tip. Something that MTL'ers who like a tight draw have to do battle with.

Hello Planet of The Vapes!

View attachment 288804

As you guys are probably aware I look after and run the DOVPO forum as well as manage Dovpo UK customer support.

Because of the HUGE support you guys have shown and the great interaction I’ve had with you all as well as the massive success of DOVPO UK our sister brand BP Mods wants to replicate the same type of service.

So, what does this mean?

Well, I’ll tell ya!

To start we have a new independent BP Mods forum where we will be posting about BP products old and new. As with DOVPO we will be running community tester event giveaways etc as well as helping with customer support within the forum.

Bruce might even jump in to the group as he enjoys reaching out to people on social media.

Also currently in its infancy will be BP Mods UK Customer Support. This will be a dedicated service centre to support BP Mods customers with spares, repairs, product and aftersales queries.

So, Who Are BP Mods.

View attachment 288806

BP Mods was founded in 2020 by Bruce with the partnership of DOVPO. BP Mods main ambition is to create Hi End, High Quality Affordable products and make them accessible to the Vaping world.

BP mods is Bruce’s passion. Bruce personally designs and develops all the products from his own hand drawn concept sketches through to the protypes and manufactured finished product. Regardless of what you think you can’t refute the fact that BP Mods products are well designed and of high standards.

Future Product.

Lightsaber Multifunctional Pod Mod System

View attachment 288807

The Current List of BP Products are:
SURE Gravity-feeding RTA
Pioneer S Pre-Build-Coil Tank
TMD DOT Tank
TMD Boro
TMD Coils Suitable for Pioneer S Pre-Build-Coil tank.
Pioneer V1.5 RTA
Pioneer RTA
Pioneer Insider for Billet Box
Pioneer Dot RBA
BP Mods Pro vape Cotton
BP Mods wire and coils
Iaido Mod and DNA60W Mod
Hilt Mofset Mod
Futon Ohm Tab
Bushido Mod
Bushido V3 RDA

And loads of accessories and extras too boot

All Found here
https://dovpo.com/collections/bp-mods?page=1

Just as a side note I will be keeping this username to cover both brands and forums.

Cheers Andy
Light sabre? Really? Does it glow & make a swooshing noise this is as bad an idea as a kids first vape...

Personally, I hate putting slightly negative comments on this part of the forum, but being constructive, I found the pioneer acting like a straw due to the tight bore of the chimney and drip tip. Something that MTL'ers who like a tight draw have to do battle with.
Thanks for refraining your self lol.

But yes I get what you mean all mtl tanks feel that way for me. I like a big lung full, satisfies my craving.

See if they can send you the BP Precisio 22mm, still one of my favourite RTA's they did.

Light sabre? Really? Does it glow & make a swooshing noise this is as bad an idea as a kids first vape...
I’ll let you know if it swooshes
I don’t get to pick the names. I don’t know the price range yet but I think it will be more expensive than the disposables that the kids seem to rock at present.

Back
Top Bottom