What's new

Hello From BP Mods

See if they can send you the BP Precisio 22mm, still one of my favourite RTA's they did.
I think that was the very first thing the brought out back in 2020. It would be a relic in the vaping world now I think.

I’ll ask the question

The Precisio Pro they brought out was a similar vape, just the filling was a bit shit with the top slider, moved that one on.

I struggled with the wicking on the Pioneer V1 but this has been sorted with the V1.5. Am using that regularly.

I was thinking of getting a Pioneer so Thanks for putting me off it lol. I have the Pioneer Insider and just waiting to get a spot in my Rotation. I also have the Sure on my Radar amongst others.

The Pioneer had the best flavour and draw of any tank I've ever experienced but I struggled so badly with wicking it I haven't dared try a V1.5 no matter how much I miss it and want to.

It just pooled and gurgled however I wicked it. It was a true love/hate affair for me and so frustrating.

I really like my Pioneer, not had any issues with it since I got it and still use it quite a bit. Might still get a 1.5 though cause I like new shiny things.

Back
Top Bottom