What's new

Hello From BP Mods

Yes, me saying that the review was a "Gush Fest" and "Tipping my hat to BP Mods for doing such a good job" was pretty indecisive...

:18:
Lol it was more you seemed dumbstruck that you enjoyed mate.

Nice to have you here

I think I'm confusing myself, not for the first time.

See if they can send you the BP Precisio 22mm, still one of my favourite RTA's they did.

I think that was the very first thing the brought out back in 2020. It would be a relic in the vaping world now I think.

I’ll ask the question

Seems the Precisio was by BD Vape, the "High end" division of Fumytech, headed by Bruce and David.

The funny coil and mod images were first used by them. Unless it's not the same Bruce, or BD became BP, who knows. Keeping track of these things was never my strong suite. Am I close? Is it the same Bruce? Has he moved on or just rebranded?

I think I'm confusing myself, not for the first time.

Seems the Precisio was by BD Vape, the "High end" division of Fumytech, headed by Bruce and David.

The funny coil and mod images were first used by them. Unless it's not the same Bruce, or BD became BP, who knows. Keeping track of these things was never my strong suite. Am I close? Is it the same Bruce? Has he moved on or just rebranded?
I was Bruce.

But I’m not sure about the brand tbh

I'm doing pretty well on the bp mods game.
Glad to see you're doing the bp stuff as well as the dovpo.

Attachments

• 20220907_103955.jpg
    20220907_103955.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
BP Mods are my favourite vape brand. I've loved every product I've bought, and I've bought most of your releases.

Keep up the good work, and great workmanship!

@dovpo_uk has Bruce got any plans for a MTL mesh rebuildable? Been looking out for one to appear for ages.
We’re going to be doing a pre recorded pod cast in a few weeks on Andrews platform.

So I will be asking members to post questions, so remember this one for then

Back
Top Bottom