What's new

Hello From BP Mods

Sorry to be cheeky, @dovpo_uk. But what’s the system if I buy from Dovpo.com. I guess I’m asking, will I have to pay VAT on top, as it’s a US based site. I’m after a shorty for the BP sure. The only vendor I can find in, the U.K., I seriously don’t trust.

Sorry to be cheeky, @dovpo_uk. But what’s the system if I buy from Dovpo.com. I guess I’m asking, will I have to pay VAT on top, as it’s a US based site. I’m after a shorty for the BP sure. The only vendor I can find in, the U.K., I seriously don’t trust.
It’s only priced in dollars. The store is based in China.

With regards to the tax yes you will potentially be charged import tax which is a potential unknown depending on weight, description of goods etc .

There is a vendor I’m aware of who will be bringing them into the uk soon. Unfortunately I don’t have a stock as yet to be able to help. With me only recently taking on BPMODS uk it’s going to take a while for me to be stocked.

I'm after one of those too, waiting for 101 to get them in stock.

Anyone on here know if the TMD boro for billet box type mods is going to be back in stock anywhere in the UK any time soon? It’s sold out everywhere it seems

Back
Top Bottom