What's new

Has anyone received our new reels with the magnet?

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
We've been shipping kanthal and nickel reels with a magnet attached the last few days.

Anyone got them yet? What do you think?

magnetic sanity savers.jpg

A simple thing and in no way an original idea of ours. I stumbled upon a post by someone that came up with the idea and outright copied it.

45,000 rare earth magnets get packaged pretty well. Blocks of 2500 boxed, packaged in styrofoam, in a triple lined steel box then packed in a wooden crate. I guess they have to prevent the shipment sticking to the side of the plane or van :D

Rubbish Idea.......I prefer hunting for the end of my wire in the birdsnest that always happens.

No, Smart Idea Rob......

Great idea, at last I have a use for the bits of broken magnets I knew would come in useful one day.

That is Pure Genius Rob!!! Please pass my congratulations on to whoever you nicked the Idea off!!!:18:

After having a google I can't even find the place I saw it mentioned. Would have been late January or before as that's when I ordered the magnets.

Wish I could claim it as my idea really :)

Aw man, I must have just missed out on this as checked my reels and they are magnetless.

Great idea though!

Those magnets are excellent*. I would take it as a favour if you would send me a shed load for all the reels I've purchased from "the other wire company". :11:

*Except when they grab my jewellers' screwdrivers in preference to the wire, resulting in much "sproinging and cursing".

Back
Top Bottom