What's new

Has anyone used flavour boss shots?

We will be having a section on the site in the next month or two, but because our popularity started on Facebook that's where most trade at the moment as we now have 9/10 Different Flavour Boss groups now.

It'd be great for you guys if the rules change slightly so you could trade unwanted stuff. :)

We will be having a section on the site in the next month or two, but because our popularity started on Facebook that's where most trade at the moment as we now have 9/10 Different Flavour Boss groups now.

It'd be great for you guys if the rules change slightly so you could trade unwanted stuff. :)
Have to say guy's. After trying your own premade I'm sold. You where spot on about the lemon tart. Good to go and the teleos is getting smoother day by day.

@Flavour Boss

Hi. been reading this thread and looking at some reviews and i keep seeing samples mentioned?

Are these only available through facebook?

Dont do Facebook but would love to try a few before making big purchase

Any advice?

@Flavour Boss

Hi. been reading this thread and looking at some reviews and i keep seeing samples mentioned?

Are these only available through facebook?

Dont do Facebook but would love to try a few before making big purchase

Any advice?

No pal, they do 30ml bottles i think on their site but personally if you have the nic etc I'd take a punt on ones you like the sound of
I've tried the lemon tart and it's great, boss reserve is nice one minute a bit sickly the next but as good as most shop bought ones
I'd offer to send a sample but I've literally just got my latest batch and need to mix it and steep it still
If i can find some small bottles lying around o could do so in a few weeks

I'm vaping on their boss reserve,twister,monster melons and have KMA steeping (only one I have done lol)
All awesome flavour and that's shake and vape them no steeping as recommended

Can someone help please I have ordered the ohw milkman but I'm on 0mg so what would the pg/vg ratio be please it's for the 500ml

All the peeps who have used Kanzi.

How does it rate against the 12 Monkeys juice.

I loved that stuff but its too dear. Ended up starting to try to make a clone for me and some mates at work.

Made an awesome juice but nothing like the original kanzi so if it tastes the same then may take the chance.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom