What's new

Hello All from an Italian in London

Albertino

Initiate
Hello everyone,

My name is Alberto, I am a long time vaper and lurker of this forum, I got so many answers just looking at this forum so I decided to register.
I am from Italy but actually living in London, started vaping with a little vape pen with wick and coil and the first liquids that came out, I believe it was more than 10 years ago, not exactly good times for cloud and flavour lol

I have been messing around with atomisers and box for very long time, mostly and usually on the cheaper side, never liked disposables, I do prefer an rta possibly in DL, after a lot of wasted money I decided to invest not long ago in a 21700 Dicodes Dani SBS, a Dicodes Dani 21700 mod and various high end atomisers: Kayfun 5 Squared, Tripod, Taifun GT4 and my favourite ever Dvarw DL FL.
Best purchases I have ever made for the mod side, while the atomisers some of them are fine and some not my cup of tea (the Tripod is probably my least favourite ever), the Taifun GT4 is something I use frequently but the Dvarw is something I use really everyday.

I was thinking to buy a second Dvarw but I wanted to check if around there is something better than it (even if it seems incredible to defeat the Dvarw).

Also I would love to research some new liquids, I am quite stuck with always the same ones from ages!

Nice to meet you all,
Alberto

Hello @Albertino and welcome :thumbup:
DL not my thing, but sure somebody will come along to offer their views.

Hi @Albertino and welcome to the planet. I personally would highly recommend the Taifun gtv rta. Best flavour I've ever had and all bayonet fittings so no threads to cross.

Hello @Albertino and welcome :thumbup:
DL not my thing, but sure somebody will come along to offer their views.
Thanks very much, I seen most of the scene also in Italy is oriented to MTL, I did tried couple of times but I do not know why but is not for me at all, like tobacco liquids never found a good one!

Hi @Albertino and welcome to the planet. I personally would highly recommend the Taifun gtv rta. Best flavour I've ever had and all bayonet fittings so no threads to cross.
Thanks for the welcome, I do have the Taifun GT4, is the 5 an improvement to worth the buy?

For me yes. I have the 3,4s and 5 and the 5 beats the others. Simple to build and fill, no leaks and tremendous flavour and good adjustment on the airflow from very tight to very loose with everything in between. I've used nothing else since I got it over 6 months ago. I was always switching atties. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day but haven't even thought of using any other sine I got the gtv.

For me yes. I have the 3,4s and 5 and the 5 beats the others. Simple to build and fill, no leaks and tremendous flavour and good adjustment on the airflow from very tight to very loose with everything in between. I've used nothing else since I got it over 6 months ago. I was always switching atties. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day but haven't even thought of using any other sine I got the gtv.
Thanks a lot for the reply worth a look and watch some other reviews than, it fit perfect in the Dani SBS 21700, did steam tuners release the tank for the GT5 or not? the cage is quite ugly lol

Hi @Albertino and welcome to the planet.

best check out manabush nokomis range for backy flaves and prime vapes and cotswold vapour for custards and fruits and also supergood. all links on post 1 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
MrDj, crazy that I see you here, I was reading your post about custard liquids literally just before subscribe the forum, thanks for your service! I love custard!
I go and look at the post right now, I am very curious and need something new, I really am vaping from years the same 2 liquids and do not find anything good, I got burned recently by Flavour boss, I read review over review saying how good they are, is insane that I bought like 8 liquids I did not liked one of them ahahaha

Back
Top Bottom