What's new

Hello and welcome for everyone

Guys my Strawberry Whip by Elements is going to finish in a mins :( Am totally out of my good juices and its Sunday...

Glad i god still a bit of Strawberry cupcape by Far and Toffe Highlands. Toffe is amazing but i would love it much more with some flavour toffe boost. Cannot feel it really enough.

Also, i got still like approx. 40ml of Pancake man by breakfast but i will not smoke it anymore and i can't recommend it. Really some people are like magicians:P... Because when i vape it i totally do not feel there any pancakes, strawberries or even whip... maybe a bit of maple syrup but after a bit of smoking i was sick of it and like :vom:...

By the way... What mods and tanks you use bros atm?

Interested in machines u all using :guns: Love powerful machines :gunban:

Yappycat - Thanks mate! Welcome to the CC (Clouds Club) :muhaha:
No need to have car or being hard worker unless you are a good man bro and i guess u are so am very pleased to meet you too and thanks a lot for your welcome! ;)

Well I try my best to be a 'good man bro' but I'm kinda lacking the appropriate trouser equipment :lilmonkey2::18:

Yappycat bro what kind of staff u use to vape and do the smoooooth cloudy beast vapour ? :dancing:

By the way brothers and sisters... Doesa anyone got one and most helpful link of getting the "right" point of view to open own liquid shop? I mean firstly only online shop with some kinds of premium uk and usa e juices. Guess that creating company in UK is something really easy but what about e juices online? Any licenses or anything?

Yappycat bro what kind of staff u use to vape and do the smoooooth cloudy beast vapour ? :dancing:

Hehe I'm not that interested in the clouds tbh, they're just a slightly annoying by-product of a tasty vape imo, at least they smell better than ciggy smoke. I use a CF4 TC100 and RX200s at home with a Cleito/RBA or Cheetah RDA - that's if I'm stood at the back door lol Indoors I try to keep the vapour to a minimum so then its a Nautilus for mtl on the CF. Out and about I use the AspireK4...coz it's light as a feather hehe I guess if I were a cloud chaser I'd get myself a Cleito120 or TVF8 and crank up the power some but I make more cloud than I want as it is and I'm sceptical that flavour would be any better tbh.

Btw - if you guess that setting up a premium juice company online will be easy then I think you guessed wrong...you heard of the TPD?

Yes. Why shall i joke? To be honest no need any more link guys as i already did my own research and found the answers i need. So yes... very easy :D

Anyway mannikon thanks for your "welcome" and keep in mind that i got already sorted a few premium juices companies that gave me very good prices for a "wholesale/bulk" so great idea for like part time work and get some more £££ monthly.

Your "Seriously" sounds like you think i want to open e juices company with all of the companies in it with a think like "ill make milions of pounds".

Thats totally not my view and. Like "few pounds more" is ok and this is always better to make few pounds more than not make it. Guess u understand that and hope my answer did not make u angry. I may be wrong. :sinister:

Anyway... nice to meet you and huge welcoming cloud for you! :thumbup: ;)

Back
Top Bottom