What's new

Hello everyone

Hello
I’m new to forums. This is my first post ever!
Got my first rta today. Clone berserker v3 mini
Also using gotek pods
So much to learn, my head is spinning
Although that might be due experimenting with all the v3 options
hi, i had nothing but trouble with the v3 dumping juice out the air holes so don't get disheartened if that happens its not you. real shame as the flavour was great, i ended up going back to the v1's as they work with no probs.

hi, i had nothing but trouble with the v3 dumping juice out the air holes so don't get disheartened if that happens its not you. real shame as the flavour was great, i ended up going back to the v1's as they work with no probs.
Thanks for the info
No sign of that yet, don’t want to use the L word just in case 😀
It is rumbling/spitting though
I only have the pre made coils that came in the kit 0.73 Ω. Have ordered some ss316 30ga round wire.
Yesterday was a bit disappointed with my first attempt. Lacking in flavour whatever I tried. Rewicked adjusted coil changed airflow pins. The flavour changed but didn’t pop. So cleaned it up and put it back in the box.
Today tried again with different juice. Building and wicking was easier. Flavour is much better and haven’t started tinkering yet!
Everything is moving in the right direction. Lots to learn to find what works for me.
Thanks to everyone for being so friendly

It seems the opposite is happening
Just had a hint of a dry hit. So checked the wick and it was mostly dry.
Will re wick a lot looser and see what happens next.
And it was spitting even though the wick was mostly dry?

It seems the opposite is happening
Just had a hint of a dry hit. So checked the wick and it was mostly dry.
Will re wick a lot looser and see what happens next.
And it was spitting even though the wick was mostly dry?
are you using the juice flow control ring with the large hole? seems to wick better with that

if you get pissed off with it these are great. easy to wick and fill and just work.

are you using the juice flow control ring with the large hole? seems to wick better with that
Yes it’s the large hole control ring
Only came with one. I was a bit concerned it was going to be too big
About to re wick and will report back on the latest progress. That’s the great thing being a rta newbie, the only way is up
Just splashed out more than I should have, rta tools wire and mountain bike bits. Need to reign in my spending!

Yes it’s the large hole control ring
Only came with one. I was a bit concerned it was going to be too big
About to re wick and will report back on the latest progress. That’s the great thing being a rta newbie, the only way is up
Just splashed out more than I should have, rta tools wire and mountain bike bits. Need to reign in my spending!
sounds like cotton is pressed in wells to hard then maybe

Back
Top Bottom