What's new

Hello from M-VAPES new uk based vaping equipment and accessories

Hi guys just to let you know that our wotofo delivery will arrive with us some time today (tuesday 01st sept 2015)
As soon as they arrive i will update on here that they have been listed and are available to purchase.
But be quick as we only have limited numbers available.
We are also going to be listed the Sapor RDA in black with the red logo to perfectly compliment the freakshow tiny tc box mod.
Peace matt

Hi just to let you know that the new freakshow tiny temp control box mods have arrived with us and will be listed for sale at 6pm today be quick as we only have limited numbers available
Peace Matt

Freakshow Tiny temperature control 60watt box mod now in stock
Only £64.95 including free royal mail first class recorded delivery with same day dispatch.

Heres some of our own pictures and my personnel detailed guide.
Hope it helps
Peace matt-

Wotofo have spent alot of time and effort in making the freakshow tiny look and feel just right, the two red panels have a soft textured feel to them making it really nice to hold.

Quick look at its functions-

insert a single 18650 battery (i have found flat tops to be the best due to its design)
it will automatically turn on. and should be in locked mode,
To unlock the device simply press the fire button 3 times quickly
As soon as you screw on and atomizer it will ask you is this a new coil (basically what its asking you is can it change the settings or do you want to keep any existing settings, so for first time use i would press the up button this will select yes its a new coil.)
Then press the fire button and the device will detect what type of coil it is and work out if it needs to be in temp mode or wattage mode.
You can now use the up and down buttons to adjust the temp or wattage to your desired preference.

The display screen will show you the level of charge in your battery, it will show the detected ohms of the coil and will also show the wattage or temp setting you have chosen. there is also a volt display if in wattage mode that will be a live reading when you press the fire button, and if if temp mode it will be a live temp reading.

in the menu mode which you access by pressing the fire button 5 times quickly it will give you the following options-

Mode- this is the change between wattage or temp mode
Orientation- this is to switch the screen from left to right
vaping time- you can select a time in sections from 3seconds to 20seconds in 1 second increments
℉/℃- this is the select between Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wire type- you can select from Nickel/titanium or platinum (this is obviously for temp mode)
Exit menu- this is to exit the menu and return to main screen.

To select function in the menu mode for example orientation press the fire button when orientation is displayed then it will give you the option left mode or right mode use the up and down keys to select/highlight the option you want then press the fire button to select. the same process goes for all other menu options.

We also have the new freakshow mini broadcaps in stock at only £7.99 delivered.

We also have the Sapor RDA by Wotofo in stainless steel and also Black with Red detailing these match the frekashow tiny tc box perfectly!

We have more bottom fed freakshows in stock and also the atty3 RDA which being cubed looks great on the freakshow tiny tc box mod.

Thought i would share some whats new activity here at M-vapes
Ok to start with....
We have just placed an order for the Uwell Crown tank as after testing pretty much every kind of sub ohm tank on the market the Crown by Uwell in my humble opinion is the best out there because you can fill from the top and the bottom meaning you can service the coils without having to be empty of juice.
The airflow control is perfect being slightly raised and having holes on both sides.
The coils with there 316 stainless wire give amazing clean crisp taste and the rebuildable deck which we will also be stocking is so easy to build on.

Next whats new....
We have also just placed an order with Wotofo for there new Lush RDA a dripping atomizer that have a very kool airflow design creating a vortex, yes this actually works! and wow! what vapour and flavor!!!

Also we created this....

Basically the new Freakshow Tiny from Wotofo but with some good old M-vapes customization..
New stainless steel flush clicky switch and new carbon fibre panels giving a great new look.
If you would like to purchase a custom Freakshow Tiny from us we can supply one for £74.95 delivered. pm me for details.

Next up Squonking ooohh yes some of you may have seen VapingBikers review of the dual 18650 squonker and our own custom bottom fed Troll RDA by Wotofo what a combination!!!

Well that's it for now oh! yes we are also working on a 150Watt! dual 18650 SX350J chip powered squonker! watch this space!

And remember if you like what we do spread the word and vote for us on POTV vendor of the month.
and remember we are also the cheapest in the UK with our free first class post
Peace Matt M-vapes
www.M-vapes.co.uk

Hi guys just a little update for you-
We now have a couple of great new products in stock-
The Dual 18650 rubberized box mod by Cigreen AKA the workhorse
And the Bigfoot by Cigreen
The Workhorse we named because it really is just that!
I wanted to stock a mod that could be used in tough everyday work environments, i found for myself that when i get free time (lol never) i do like to go out the garage and work on my project cars but im always in fear of damaging my vape gear! but now i dont need to worry as i have the perfect device, the workhorse with its tough rubberized coating will stand up to knocks and general abuse yet it still looks great and performs really well.
We tested both the workhorse and the big foot with the following results-
4.16v freshly charged Samsung batteries 4.16v single 0.9 ohm build voltage drops to 4.04v that's only 0.12 of a volt loss!

The bigfoot is a real heavy weight built from solid aluminum weighing in at over 250g without batteries and 345g with batteries its solid feel matches its stunning performance and looks.

here is the link to the workhorse-

The M-vapes workhorse Black Rubberized Dual 18650 Box Mod by cigreen - M-Vapes

And here is the link to the Bigfoot-

The BigFoot fully mechanical dual 18650 box mod by Cigreen - M-Vapes

We also have more bottom fed freakshow minis and trolls back in stock these go great with our squonkers
please check out todds vlog and vaping bikers reviews to see these cracking squonkers in action!
And remember all our squonkers are now running the latest updated internals and v5 510 connection giving faultless performance.

Peace Matt
M-vapes
www.m-vapes.co.uk
follow us on facebook for latest updates matt vapes

Hi guys, just a little update on some great new products we now sell-
We are very please to bring you another bottom fed atomizer for squonking,
We have now converted the Wotofo Atty3 cubed to bottom fed this is in stock and retails at £25.95 delivered. this looks really kool on our squonkers!

We also have a new 26650 size RDA in stock the TYR by Ehpro we sell this in standard version and also a bottom fed version perfect to go with our 26650 30ml bottle squonker aka the beast!
The standard on is £22.95 and the bottom fed version is £24.95

We also have a new version of our classic K-fun LPV2 we are calling it the K-fun LPV3
Basically a Ehpro dual hole airflow base matched with a crystal clear bell cap kit and stubby stainless drip tip retailing at only £19.95 this is a really good affordable rebuildable tank atomizer perfect for those looking to get into rebuildables and with the same great build quality our original K-fun LPV2 became known for.

We now have a full range of the awesome Wotofo pre made coils everything from Clapton, hive, twisted, quad twisted and tiger in a full range of gauges and ohms.
They come in a funky tube containing 5 pre made coils priced at only £1.99 a tube!

We have more of the brand new Lush RDA by Wotofo in stock at only £23.95 delivered

And finally we have some great deals in our clearance and sale section with some of the awesome quality RH coil jig tools now at only £8 last few left so be quick.

That's it for now but there will be some cool updates and products that we are working on coming very soon.
Peace Matt

Hi guys apologies for the lack of recent updates I have been very busy creating new things and all shall be revealed soon!
But in the mean time here are a couple of great new products that are on there way to us and will be avaliable soon at www.m-vapes.co.uk
1st is the new Torque RDA by Tobeco this cracking little rda comes with a standard centre pin and also a squonk centre pin.
2nd is the new Serpent RTA by Wotofo this is Wotofo's entry into the world of RTA atomizers and by the looks of it they are done a great job this is set to be on of those atomizers that you will use everyday as a go to device the deck is very easy to build on just a nice single coil top filling RTA that works.
I will update on here and on our blog and facebook page facebook.com/matt mvapes when they arrive
and of course we will be the cheapest in the uk as usual.
Peace Matt.

Hi just to let you know the Torque RDA is now in stock, this fantastic atomizer comes with standard 510 pin and also a bottom fed 510 pin for squonking! not only that it has top airflow really easy two post design super deep juice well and produces amazing flavour!
only £16.95 delivered
www.m-vapes.co.uk
Peace matt

Back
Top Bottom