What's new

Hello from M-VAPES new uk based vaping equipment and accessories

Coming very soon to the M-vapes range of custom hand build box mods and squonkers
The M-vapes Mini Mech Squonker!
Built using our lovley walnut wood a fully mechanical single 18650 mech Squnker with 15ml juice capacity and tiny form factor.
Full copper internals, solid brass firing switch (insulated) Brass 22mm catch cup.
These will be available within the next few days or so.
Keep an eye out for Dean the Vaping Bikers review (coming soon)
Price will be £120 Delivered.

Stop it. I'm still saving for your vv squonker.

Hi guys just wanted to apologies to those that keep missing out on our custom hand made mini mech squonkers. I have managed to build 4 more and they are now listed on the site. www.m-vapes.co.uk
This time i have built 2 walnut wood with brass
1486631485969.jpg
catch cup and matching brass fire button.
And 2 Olive ash wood with a 22mm stainless flush fit 510 and matching stainless button.
1486631447254.jpg

Hi guys, just wanted to keep everyone in the loop as to products and stock
1f642.png
:-)

We have on order from wotofo the following items-
Troll GTA RTA stainless steel
Troll GTA RTA Black
Lush Plus RDA stainless steel
Serpent Alto RTA stainless steel
Conqueror Mini RTA stainless steel
Freakshow V2 RDA stainless steel plus we will be converting some to bottom fed.
Troll V2 RDA stainless steel plus we will be converting some to bottom fed.
Sapor RDA V2 stainless steel plus we will be converting some to bottom fed.

On top of this we will also be getting some more amazing wotofo tools plus ohm readers, ceramic tweezers, and bottom fed conversion kits.
Also we have coming from Wotofo the new Serpent RDTA! im so excited about this because it looks right up my street! a MTL RDTA tank with a really well thought out design and layout.
And if that wasn't enough! we will also be getting the new Wotofo Thunder 80w box mod this is a sexy beast!

We are also working very hard to bring you some more competition coils including an extension to our stainless steel range.

We will be releasing a small batch of walnut wood mini mech squonkers in the next 7 to 10 days. well as soon as Ric Grove at mod maker releases his new 510 connectors
1f609.png
;-)

And I should be able to bring you an update on our DNA new range of custom hand built walnut wood box mods next week sometime.
Capture+_2017-02-13-14-13-13.png
Capture+_2017-02-13-14-14-25.png
Capture+_2017-02-13-14-14-48.png
Capture+_2017-02-13-14-15-26.png

I look forward to the bf troll. Have you a rough idea when they'll be available?

Hi guys, just wanted to keep everyone in the loop as to products and stock
1f642.png
:-)

We have on order from wotofo the following items-
Troll GTA RTA stainless steel
Troll GTA RTA Black
Lush Plus RDA stainless steel
Serpent Alto RTA stainless steel
Conqueror Mini RTA stainless steel
Freakshow V2 RDA stainless steel plus we will be converting some to bottom fed.
Troll V2 RDA stainless steel plus we will be converting some to bottom fed.
Sapor RDA V2 stainless steel plus we will be converting some to bottom fed.

On top of this we will also be getting some more amazing wotofo tools plus ohm readers, ceramic tweezers, and bottom fed conversion kits.
Also we have coming from Wotofo the new Serpent RDTA! im so excited about this because it looks right up my street! a MTL RDTA tank with a really well thought out design and layout.
And if that wasn't enough! we will also be getting the new Wotofo Thunder 80w box mod this is a sexy beast!

We are also working very hard to bring you some more competition coils including an extension to our stainless steel range.

We will be releasing a small batch of walnut wood mini mech squonkers in the next 7 to 10 days. well as soon as Ric Grove at mod maker releases his new 510 connectors
1f609.png
;-)

And I should be able to bring you an update on our DNA new range of custom hand built walnut wood box mods next week sometime.
View attachment 118379 View attachment 118380 View attachment 118381 View attachment 118382
Gimmie gimmie that DNA. Looking forward to see the new wotofo squonk conversions. Thanks for the update bud.

Back
Top Bottom