What's new

Hello John, got a new motor?

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
@Mawsley I thought this was going to be a thread about you holding a virtual exhibition of all the fancy stuff you've been buying lately. I'd watch that :D

You asked...

There's other bits and bobs scattered about somewhere, but here's what sits on the desk:

IMG_4485.jpeg

NATO mod, Kato Hammer, copper Viking, THP Spark Romuluz hybrid

IMG_4486.jpeg

Nemesis/FattyV3, VA Phenom/Kraken, Dicodes Dani25, Gus/VA Cyclone, Paps2.5/Pulse-G, Pisces-T

IMG_4487.jpeg

Pulse/Pulse-G, Avenger V3, Hellfire V2, Hellfire V4, Satburn/Sat22,

IMG_4488.jpeg

Limelight, Hellfire Cobra/Saber, Hellfire Cobra-X/Strike, Neo60

IMG_4491.jpeg

Lost Vape, one of Stu's, prize from @Rob and the best cheap mod I have ever owned

IMG_4490.jpeg

It's all Dicodes innit

IMG_4492.jpeg

The rest.

...and if the wife asks, this all came from me being lucky in competitions, right?

N4c-TZ.gif

Wow mate, that is a SERIOUSLY impressive collection!

If you had to put a value on what's on your desk, what would you estimate?

Also your address and when you'll next be out too please ;)

If you had to put a value on what's on your desk, what would you estimate?

Also your address and when you'll next be out too please ;)
I've just done a rough estimate actually. It's fucking frightening if you go on rough RRP rather than secondhand value or prizes (which is how some arrived).

Let's just say far too much and I wouldn't have any testicles if she found out.

I've just done a rough estimate actually. It's fucking frightening if you go on rough RRP rather than secondhand value or prizes (which is how some arrived).

Let's just say far too much and I wouldn't have any testicles if she found out.

It's a hobby you enjoy, so I'm sure every penny is worth it.

I do see vaping as a hobby too, but it's still mostly a means to keep me off the death sticks. Cocaine and hookers mountain biking and snowboaridng are my money pits!

It's a hobby you enjoy, so I'm sure every penny is worth it.

I do see vaping as a hobby too, but it's still mostly a means to keep me off the death sticks. Cocaine and hookers mountain biking and snowboaridng are my money pits!
Yep. Lived in Colombia for a few years, I had to divert the spending elsewhere after that :D

Im so jealous @Mawsley, beautiful gear...you seem a mtl"er like myself...if you had to keep just one mtl set up which would it be?

Back
Top Bottom