What's new

Hello Vapers

@Clive Gifford :2thumbsup: "Welcome Aboard!"

IMG_0481.jpeg

Only have V1 body 17mm Gizmos - have a couple of them and am ekeing out the spare parts. They're a great mech machine. Am I allowed to ask if anyone has any spare parts they would sell/trade (i.e. magnets, spring fire pins etc.) or do I have to wait until I have 100 posts? Don't want to incur the wraith of the admin, especially one with a Gizmo and a Touchwood!

Realistically @Clive Gifford you do need to get to 100 Post to access the Classified Sections here, but..... I'll warn you now, a very good friend of mine has been searching for Spares for his Gizmo V1 for over 18 months and hasn't had any luck at all :(

Ummm, well confession time here ........ I had the 18350 Touchwood, but then was able to secure an 18650 version of which there were very limited numbers and gifted the 18350 to a Chum as I too, wanted more oomph. ;)

Like an idiot, I turned down an 18650 Touchwood. Was at a Manchester vapers gathering and was offered it for next-to-no money but thought it was too large at time time (having just graduated from JacVapor cig-alikes) "That battery size will never catch on," I thought. What did I know?

Ah. That's a shame. I'm sure old Gizmos and parts are in the back of a few vapers' drawers...somewhere.

I'd love to help your mate, but apart from spare baseplate screws which he's welcome to a few of, I'm short myself. Been regluing the magnets to their surrounds and just got a hot glue gun to redo brass strips to baseplates.

Will be definitely looking to buy another full Gizmo version 1 or version 2 if they're ever out there.

Did wonder about taking advantage of new mini tanks running lower ohm coils to work with the Touchwood Mini even if it shortens run time. Need to find a decent 18350 battery first.

Back
Top Bottom