What's new

Help me to help you with pods.

The Blu pods were too tight a draw for me. It's hard to put in to words, I think my preference is somewhere between medium and restricted lung territory.

Yep, tight for me too, I like the Berserker Mini on one of the middle holes, so possibly not as cheek-suckingly tight as some ........ but tight nonetheless. :)

@Crewella Surely like a tiger?!?
inbred-white-tiger-kenny-1.jpg :2thumbsup:

What insert do you prefer with the dvarw?
There wasn't really enough time to check them all out properly - that's why I'm buying a clone so I can mess about with it to my heart's content. I just got to see how it worked and, though I dislike the plastic tank, it seems well-designed and I liked the way it was put together and vaped.

There’s a metal tank section for it, not sure if there’s a gold one though.

Anyway back to pods. The blu has a tighter draw than the suorin, but in comparison it’s shit, the suorin is better in every way. A misstep by the tobacco giant, I feel.

My second one arrived today, safe to say I rate it highly. Starting to feel a bit like @instantlady , so I'm keeping my gob shut about it now :S

I’ve been using only the dvarw and the 2 vaponaute clones the last week or so, and the Air for out and about. I’d be quite happy if these were the only evaporators I owned.

I spend a lot of my vaping on a fairly tight dtl draw.
I ignore all talk of dtl attys but keep an eye on the mtl side of things where i am likely to find stuff that suits me.

Kfl is close but could be a tad looser.

There is a magic spot in airflow. Any less and i would naturally start exclusively mtl vaping, any more and I would naturally dtl exclusively.
If the atty caters for the magic spot I can naturally do either or both, perhaps starting dtl and ending with a bit of mtl.

I suspect that kanger uboat you reviewed as having airflow that would satisfy nobody. That sounds about right. Not that i am ever going to buy a pod system or at least not as long as I can wipe my own arse.

Back
Top Bottom