What's new

Help

Bobd

Postman
Hi there just got the aspire plato at the weekend and I am in love. It's my first sub ohm device and it sure does pack a punch. My only gripe is battery life and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a spare and the best place to buy? Thanks

+1 for hugget ive purchased all my battery's off him, he's a true gent fast delivery well packaged great gear.

Never used Hugget myself but from what I have heard he should be the cheapest and best option. I personally got myself some LG HG2's from Vape Club. Slightly more expensive that Hugget's prices though.

+1 for @Huggett, he'd get 5 stars if he sorted this group buy quicker though [emoji6] [emoji3]
He's blatantly sitting in his house full of 25rs and coppervape squonk mods laughing everytime one us pokes and nudges him about this group buy. [emoji23] [emoji12]

He's blatantly sitting in his house full of 25rs and coppervape squonk mods laughing everytime one us pokes and nudges him about this group buy. [emoji23] [emoji12]

I'm sitting in the B&M I currently work at 6 days a week now ontop of boxes of them mwhaha!

Hang on a couple, going to reset my gmail account to get onto the back end of that Groupbuy form

Back
Top Bottom