What's new

Here Comes the Giveaway of Innokin Klypse Gradient Colors!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV,

Hope you had a lovely weekend! It's Monday and hope this giveaway of Innokin Klypse Gradient colors can bring you Monday energy ;)

As the most popular product of Innokin recently, Klypse has been received large compliments so we bring the new colors of Klypse for you!

Come & Enter this giveaway to get your favorite color of Klypse!

upload_2022-8-22_18-37-53.jpeg

How to enter:
1. Visit https://www.innokin.com/klypse-kit for more information about new colors of Klypse.
2. Comment what is your favorite color below to win one of 6 New colors of Innokin Klypse vape kits. The colors from left to right are:
  • Sunset
  • Violet
  • Chartreuse
  • Gold
  • Peach
  • Phantom
We will randomly choose the winners on August 29th.

Thank you so much for your support for all these time and wish you all the best lusk :57:

Best regards,
Innokin Team

I like the sunset colour! I have a klypse already and it is brilliant so a spare would be great. Good luck all.

Lovely colour’s I already have two great giveaway’s which I really enjoy so won’t be greedy so I won’t enter this one. Many thanks @Innokin great giveaway. And good luck to all who enter.

The violet caught my I first then peach x but all of them are great colours, thank you for the give away xxx

Overall I prefer the plain colours... but I have to admit I am quite taken with the gold one

Already got 3 of them, so not really an entry.... but if you are looking to offload the gold one, I could handle another :54:

Not an entry but as I suggested in an earlier post a Union Flag one would be brilliant :) like the MPV

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom