What's new

Hi all! New to forum but not to vaping

Don't know where to put this so I'll just add it here. I'm struggling to get my post count going on the 'Road to 100!' I'm trying to be careful about where and what I post and am enjoying all the reading. I don't want to start bumping old threads or posting new one's just for the sake of it. I understand the reason for the restriction on access to the classifieds so I'm just going to follow the rules and get there eventually!

I have stuff to trade or sell and I do love a bargain so I can't wait to see what's available. Anyway ignore me, carry on as you were.

Don't know where to put this so I'll just add it here. I'm struggling to get my post count going on the 'Road to 100!' I'm trying to be careful about where and what I post and am enjoying all the reading. I don't want to start bumping old threads or posting new one's just for the sake of it. I understand the reason for the restriction on access to the classifieds so I'm just going to follow the rules and get there eventually!

I have stuff to trade or sell and I do love a bargain so I can't wait to see what's available. Anyway ignore me, carry on as you were.

Keep going as you have been. Old thread resurrection is frowned on, but otherwise, just join in. You found the Dogs thread :thumbup:. The Red Light District has some sub forums where all sorts of things get discussed and the Lounge has quite a few threads where people post stuff daily.

Like I said, just join in, members here are pretty friendly. You'll get there before you know it.

Yep I will keep an eye out for up to date threads where I can join in. I'm a bit wary of butting in to conversations, it's like walking up to strangers and interrupting their chat!

I have found it pretty cool here so far.

The Music Game thread (read the rules on page 1), and Daily Word Game threads will help get your post count up.

Yep I will keep an eye out for up to date threads where I can join in. I'm a bit wary of butting in to conversations, it's like walking up to strangers and interrupting their chat!

I have found it pretty cool here so far.

Forums are a lot different to real life and people on here are positively encouraged to butt in to conversations and join in the chat. I think you're going to fit in just fine around here so keep going. :D

Forums are a lot different to real life and people on here are positively encouraged to butt in to conversations and join in the chat. I think you're going to fit in just fine around here so keep going. :D
Thanks! Very kind of you :)

Back
Top Bottom