What's new

Hi, need advice

Firstly I`m not a cloud chaser, but in the pursuit of flavour you do often get a cloudy vape. In my experience the tank where you install a coil that resembles a bullet casing (stock coilers) are meant to be a happy medium between flavour/cloud production, and as such would not be my first choice it I ever decided to look for a cloudy vape.
As others have said if you are going the go cloud chasing, the equipment you will need demands respect and you may need a little more experience in order to be able to use it safely. You will need a high wattage capable, probably regulated, mod and probably an RDA or dripper, as they are more commonly called. Drippers, on the whole are built from scratch using, mostly complex multi stand coils (you may have heard the terms Clapton, Alien and so on) in either single or multiple configuration, the idea is that multi strand coils have a larger surface area of wire exposed the heat and so more juice is atomised producing more cloud.
My advice would be to find a decent, regulated single cell or built in battery mod capable of maybe 100 watts and a good stock coil tank while you research the more complicated stuff.
Safety should be your first concern and there are no short cuts to experience.

You mention the Vaporesso ITank. I have no problem fogging out a room on the Vaporesso Gen 200 mod, with some Supergood No, 2 and a 0.2 coil at around 55-60 watts.
Yeah I don't know why I'm scraping the barrel. All I want is a cloud . Maybe I'm buying dodgy gear lol! I mean I bought the vapresso coz of its cloud chasing reviews... What could I muck up between screwing a tank on a mod?! Hmmm.

Yeah I don't know why I'm scraping the barrel. All I want is a cloud . Maybe I'm buying dodgy gear lol! I mean I bought the vapresso coz of its cloud chasing reviews... What could I muck up between screwing a tank on a mod?! Hmmm.
Maybe the juice?

Reading your posts I would definately say learn to walk before you try to run or you may never find a satisfying (for you) vape.
Vaping can be as easy as screwing an atty onto a mod, but the serious cloud chasing you seem to be looking for will not come that easily. There are loads of stock coil tanks that can be fitted with low ohm coils and used safely, you should be looking for one of those whilst you get experience and research the "big boy" stuff.

Thanks your reply. Yes I tried mesh one time. I saw it demo on a YouTube vid. But I got no where nr the clouds when I installed it . I am dtl smoker, some it tho must be me... But I missing out at the mo... What watt for mesh would you reccomend then btw?
And thank you for clearing up a little worry I had in my mind. I thought that was so re mods but I did begin to doubt myself.. So a mod is just a mod. 80w is 80w no matter what mod u use. Obviously some go 200w +... but I always find it antiquated at really high watts.. Too hot too. I reckon tho i missing some kinda trick here tho? Yes, I think I'm going to try building my own. Thanks guys muchly!

Highest i tend to go with Mesh is 50 to 55w though you can push that to 70w depending on what Mesh your using, I am not a Cloud Chaser but i still get massive Clouds at the Wattage i use, generally 70/30 Liquid. Like i said there are many Mods that will allow you to Vape at 70 to 80w, Mods Like the Geek Vape L200 or the Odin 200, Lost Vape Thelema Q200. I have each of these Mods and they all work great though like i say i don't Vape as high as you do. I hope you find what your looking for.

Thank you for all your responses guys! Just gotta go out for docs appointment but will catch up fully soon as poss!

Hi @H4z3 and welcome to the planet.

Normally i would never say buy smok. many years ago they were ok but their QC went down the pan. last for me was tfv4. i then bought the tfv8 and within half a tank washed it out and sold it.
but, as you seem to like the 12 then why not go the whole hog and get the 16 https://eu.smoktech.com/product/tank/tfv16 (laughable that the uk version like every other tank comes with 2ml max but can go upto 160w. 1 puff and its empty :D

like many on here i have more kits than most shops and am quite happy at 50 watts for the past 5 years giving decent large cloud. itank was my best tank of 2022 and just got the itank 2.
ive got all the geekvape kits and love the flavour like the zeus (z coils) and the zeus king (m coils).

for juice POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
try some of the members faves, prime vapes, cotswold vapour, we are supergood to name a few.

I believe the new valyrian 3 kit has really good coils capable of the wattage your after. Screenshot_2023-08-04-22-52-55-877_com.android.chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom