What's new

Hi says the Free Vape Man

Welcome to the planet.
Well i suppose you're at least being honest about just wanting free stuff.

Wilkommen @FreeVapeGirl :)

Have you considered getting a job in a vape shop? That way you can get the feel of brand new vapes all the time :5:

Hello free vape man/girl! Welcome to the planet. Your quest for free vape stuff sounds.....interesting!

Hi, I am new to the forum. But not new to the Vape Planet!

Anyway, I have a question. Does anyone know how you can get Free vape gear? or have some deals for free vape gear? is this even a thing?

Ok, so I guess that is 3 questions. lol. The thing is I like to vape but I don't like shelling out 50 dollars all the time. But I do like the feel of brand new vapes. I think maybe I should just start looking in the clearance section
Welcome to the planet.
Well i suppose you're at least being honest about just wanting free stuff.
which considering her other thread was complaining about the adverts that keep the site free - is kinda of a weird juxtaposition

Possibly both! :grin2:
Haha! You guys are funny! No, I guess im just use to writing like that. Like, come on man! no one says Come on girl! I was tryin to think of a catchy title and then i wanted to edit it but i dont think you can. O well, now it's more of a, Looking for my Free Vape Man to say Hi! So where are you!!! my Free Vape Man!!!

which considering her other thread was complaining about the adverts that keep the site free - is kinda of a weird juxtaposition
Hey hey, easy there sir!! I corrected myself! I am going to leave the ADs up so i can find those free deal :10::11::10::2thumbsup:

Haha, Stalker!! jk :D

[QUOTE="FreeVapeGirl, post: 1993219, member: 59781" O well, now it's more of a, Looking for my Free Vape Man to say Hi! So where are you!!! my Free Vape Man!!![/QUOTE]

HI! :D

Back
Top Bottom