What's new

Hiring a qualified vape shop sales assistant: What should you know about this?

Umm if this was the norm for retail then no shops would have staff, let's be fair retail doesn't pay well regardless of experience, knowledge, qualifications etc.

Let's be fair who wouldn't take a job offer with more pay. Not many.

Loyalty comes from being earned, how you treat the staff, holidays, sick pay, general day to day stuff, and if the boss is liked.

Currently in photographic retail for 6 years (same company) and I have a degree in photography so am I over qualified...

Umm if this was the norm for retail then no shops would have staff, let's be fair retail doesn't pay well regardless of experience, knowledge, qualifications etc.

Let's be fair who wouldn't take a job offer with more pay. Not many.

Loyalty comes from being earned, how you treat the staff, holidays, sick pay, general day to day stuff, and if the boss is liked.

Currently in photographic retail for 6 years (same company) and I have a degree in photography so am I over qualified...

It's true. Most employees in retail business are over qualified when you consider the pay. There simply aren't too many jobs around and there are way too many college graduates. The government just keeps graduating students and they don't care if they can find jobs or no...

It's true. Most employees in retail business are over qualified when you consider the pay. There simply aren't too many jobs around and there are way too many college graduates. The government just keeps graduating students and they don't care if they can find jobs or no...

That's true enough

Back
Top Bottom