What's new

How to contact SMOK?!?!

dazz carroll

Postman
I bought a Smok Alien 220w kit with baby beast tank some time ago and it has hardly been used but now its not giving an ohm reading even with a brand new coil?!?! 0.00 (Ohms too low warning) It also says that battery B is constantly losing charge??? You put in two brand new batteries and just watch the bar on battery B deplete in a matter of minutes?! Has anyone else suffered with these probs or does anyone have a way of contacting Smok customer services so I can discuss this issue?! Any help would be greatly appreciated guys! Many thanks in advance :)

Who was the retailer and do you know when exactly you purchased?

Not had anything smok myself, but only ever heard bad stuff about the alien sorry!

You're on to plums with smok mate never heard any good stories of them honouring warranties.

good luck with contacting them as from what ive read on here you will struggle to get a reply and if you do they will say contact where you bought it. https://www.smoktech.com/support
the left battery on mine drains quicker but only in the last few months. my other alien drainage is equal.
with the tank off press fire button then put tank on and try again.
personally ive found smok tanks shite and a nightmare to screw together with a new coil and a fraction out and it wont recognise it.

Who was the retailer and do you know when exactly you purchased?

Not had anything smok myself, but only ever heard bad stuff about the alien sorry!

It was purchased from a local vape store near to where I live! Was purchased 3/5/17 so I think warranty period is well and truly up but as I say I have hardly used it as it was a back up mod and tank to my other device which is also Smok and is still going strong after 3 years!!! I'd just like to know if theirs anyway Smok can recommend a fix or what has gone wrong with it tbh?!?! :(

good luck with contacting them as from what ive read on here you will struggle to get a reply and if you do they will say contact where you bought it. https://www.smoktech.com/support
the left battery on mine drains quicker but only in the last few months. my other alien drainage is equal.
with the tank off press fire button then put tank on and try again.
personally ive found smok tanks shite and a nightmare to screw together with a new coil and a fraction out and it wont recognise it.

No joy! Still says "Ohms too low" even with tank off and nothing changes when tank is put back on again?!?! :(

It was purchased from a local vape store near to where I live! Was purchased 3/5/17 so I think warranty period is well and truly up but as I say I have hardly used it as it was a back up mod and tank to my other device which is also Smok and is still going strong after 3 years!!! I'd just like to know if theirs anyway Smok can recommend a fix or what has gone wrong with it tbh?!?! :(
Your best bet is to take it back to the shop, you never know what they might do and you have nothing to lose. Is it independent or a well known brand?

Otherwise contact smok obviously but don't hold your breath. And next time buy from a different brand :)

any chance of trying another coil in the tank as it could be a naff coil that just wont register.

cant believe im actually going to suggest this but maybe contemplate a software update but if you do go down that route make sure you pick the right one as there is two available and the wrong one will totally brick the mod. when you turn it on check the version code.

Have you tried a different tank? That will at least narrow the issue down to the mod or tank.

Afraid Smok don't have the best reputation for reliability or customer services, in fact, it's crap.

You can try contacting Smok through their website but even if they, by some miracle reply, they will just do the usual (Try an update, contact retailer etc)

The unbalanced discharge is a very common problem, I've seen numerous people have this issue. Afraid no fix has been found and people just bin the mod.

This isn't helpful, I know so sorry but afraid it's best can do!

You could try a factory reset.

With the batteries inserted, leave the battery door open and turn the mod upside down.

Hold down the plus and minus buttons and close the battery door.

When the screen fires up it will ask if you want a factory reset.

Back
Top Bottom