What's new

How to measure your batteries?

I think your thinking might change when you're sitting there with Barry Trotters wand to your face about to push the button the first time. I'm sure everyone just wants you to do things safely. No-one is out to spoil your fun and at the end of the day, it's your choice/face etc. I own two broadsides an admiral and a nashed admiral amongst others and am more than happy to interact with you either on the forum or via PM to go through batteries, coil building, cleaning etc with you and try to help you stay safe. That's about as much as anyone can offer and I dunno if you're going to get that level of help anywhere else. The forum is chock full of people who would bend over backward to help if they can. Just one more thing...

Imagine we're two bulls at the top of the hill looking down on a herd of cows. You're like "Hey, let's run down there an f*ck one of them there cows."

I''m just saying, lets walk down and f*ck them all.
Thanks for that man i appreciate your concern :yourock:
A single coil on the stacked broadside is relatively safe though its about 6.8ohms with 12amp draw and 100watts of power produced so i think i should be fine :cool:

A single coil on the stacked broadside is relatively safe though its about 6.8ohms with 12amp draw and 100watts of power produced so i think i should be fine :cool:
Don't think a 6.8ohm coil will vape well though even MTL vapers use lower than that [emoji23]

Think you need to go back to school, your maths is miles out.
2018-09-04.png
Or the battery life will be phenominal
2018-09-04 (1).png

Back
Top Bottom