What's new

How would I be able to sell these products

Rocketballs

Postman
Hi all I'm looking at maybe setting myself a little buisness up selling these items does anyone know the first steps and contacts I would need thanks much appreciated

Moved down to vendor news and general discussion.

Theres a load of laws you need to be in compliance with first. Have a look here for the general "idea" of the legal parts of it all. http://wiki.planetofthevapes.co.uk/wiki/Regulations_and_Laws_for_UK_Vendors

On top of all the niggly bits of law, you have the general setting up a business, website, more laws for Distance Trading and then there is the unwritten "standard" of being a vendor...its a bit of a mine field because once you get all that down, you have to consider a supplier, MOQ's and whether or not the company you choose to stock you is reputable and safe or not...

:) Good luck in your venture!

If you would like some information call myself (Linda) or my husband, Rob on 01937 918624 and we will guide you through the process

We are always looking for Distributors, and have many across the Country, we can help you with the set up of your website, SEO and of course all of the legalities that go with running not just a business, but a business in this sector. We don't have a Minimum Order Quantity and our pricing structure suits very well, we run a tight ship but a friendly one, and our customers always come first no matter what - Give us a call if you are interested, the Distributors we have now were once customers, they are now not just Distributors but very good friends too x Linda

Hi there that sounds great what would the initial lay out cost so I have some kind of idea thanks john

Mine is ***************@**.*** if you didn't receive email thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a tip... you really shouldnt put your email address out there on the forum :)

Spammers and all that... and possible hackers....

Back
Top Bottom