What's new

Review Ijoy avenger review

Enoch

Achiever
A Little bonus review i uploaded this morning. If you want to read the full written review then check it out HERE

Point of this video was to show off the new camera angle and hopefully improved quality, but have a watch and let me know that you think anyway.

Much better video mate. Looks a lot better with that angle and lighting.

As for the mod, you've got it spot on. It's a cracking mod but the voice control isn't what it should be about.

Cheers! Means I have to film in day time with two kids but I'll have to sort it haha

I did do a video last night which will be worse that I'll stick up here in the week sometime but I tried to do the stable camera better angle then.

agreed, much nicer lighting/angle everything ... I do wish I was colour blind with that purple/green/yellow combo though!! ;)

agreed, much nicer lighting/angle everything ... I do wish I was colour blind with that purple/green/yellow combo though!! ;)
Cheers. It was the wife's idea to shoot there haha

It's the fireluke mesh pro mate, bloody green! Cant believe I bought a green one, too impatient although it could have been orange haha

You got a like and a subscribe from me but FFS stop raising/twitching your eyebrows it stopped me looking at the mod [emoji23]

You got a like and a subscribe from me but FFS stop raising/twitching your eyebrows it stopped me looking at the mod [emoji23]
Cheers.

Not sure how to control my eyebrows haha my wife also told me this!

Maybe it's a nervous thing that will go away with time [emoji5]
Hopefully or I'm too expressive. Wife also says I talk with my hands too much haha

I'll try and keep that in mind for the future anyway. the whole thing is just me and a camera like, no script or rehearsal or anything. Just me , the mod and recording. Just to keep the thing real rather than performed. I think I have improved in front of the camera tbh through the videos so probably is nerves still.

Back
Top Bottom