What's new

iJoy Capo 100w squonker - UK exclusive!

So the postman came today and no (I)joy so I've opened a dispute with PP after trying to call TVG but still no answer

You ordered on Friday, got a despatched email and tracking on Saturday, and you've opened a dispute on Tuesday?

The tracking will only work once the item is flown from China, landed at Heathrow, passed through customs and then scanned by Royal Mail.

Hell, I know the score with TVG, I just got the refund notice from PayPal myself, after giving TVG a month to deliver the goods.

You ordered on Friday, got a despatched email and tracking on Saturday, and you've opened a dispute on Tuesday?

The tracking will only work once the item is flown from China, landed at Heathrow, passed through customs and then scanned by Royal Mail.

Hell, I know the score with TVG, I just got the refund notice from PayPal myself, after giving TVG a month to deliver the goods.
They are based in Scotland

According to TVG, "In stock" means they have an agreement with the distributor in China, that when someone orders something from TVG, it can be despatched from China at some time in the future. An "exclusive" agreement, it seems.

My issue was the lack of communication and also the fact that my item had been "despatched" but no tracking number could be given.
I have received a call from Thor form TVG this morning asking about my dispute. He told me I had only sent one email but I had sent more than that and emails in the past with no reply. I also told him I had been trying to ring through out the day which he told me couldn't be true because he had been in the office all day and all calls are returned. It seems that the only reason I was contacted was because of the dispute.
He did tell me that the item had been dispatched which I'm still not convinced about as when I asked for the tracking information he seemed to change the subject.
How ever when things calmed down a bit I did have a good chat to Thor and he seems like a nice guy.
TVG is a small family business who do offer good prices but I think this might have caused them to be busier than they expected and I'm not sure they can handle the volume of orders.

he actually phoned me the other night about the posts on some of these threads specifically about me listing his address, he started the phonecall talking about police involvement, i told him that is the company address listed on google, i then went on to explain to him if he responded on here and got his pal Ray under control with his smart comments he might get on better, he thinks alot of the talk on here is a witchhunt, i told him to contact the site admins if he had any issues

i was sitting with my 2 year old reading a book at the time, Mrs on the other couch eating dinner couldnt believe that he phoned about it, anyways the phonecall ended with an apology from him for interrupt, i find the whole thing mind boggling now, stranger than strange and i wont be saying much else as when it gets to the point where some guy who sells vape gear is phoning you to talk about a post you made on a forum its all a bit ridiculous, needless to say the chances of me using TVG are non existent. No doubt he'll read this and call me tonight to say ive hurt his feelings or something.

he actually phoned me the other night about the posts on some of these threads specifically about me listing his address, he started the phonecall talking about police involvement, i told him that is the company address listed on google, i then went on to explain to him if he responded on here and got his pal Ray under control with his smart comments he might get on better, he thinks alot of the talk on here is a witchhunt, i told him to contact the site admins if he had any issues

i was sitting with my 2 year old reading a book at the time, Mrs on the other couch eating dinner couldnt believe that he phoned about it, anyways the phonecall ended with an apology from him for interrupt, i find the whole thing mind boggling now, stranger than strange and i wont be saying much else as when it gets to the point where some guy who sells vape gear is phoning you to talk about a post you made on a forum its all a bit ridiculous, needless to say the chances of me using TVG are non existent. No doubt he'll read this and call me tonight to say ive hurt his feelings or something.
Fuck that.

Back
Top Bottom