What's new

Innokin Bus Campaign Giveaways~ Share your story and win!

Have visited the product page a few times now, great looking device.

I started vaping 18 months ago having been persuaded to try it by my wife and kids. My wife was already a vaper and I’d tried her device but didn’t enjoy it. I went to my local vape shop and they recommended the Innokin Kroma a Zenith kit and I was amazed at the difference. Within 3 days I’d given up smoking completely and my Kroma Zenith is still going strong, if a little beaten up now. Bought my wife the Zenith as well, she still loves it

Good morning, guys! Don't miss the chance to win the Adept kit! The winners will be drawn randomly on next Monday! Good luck!

Congratulations to the 5 Winners of this POTV INNOKIN Bus Campaign Giveaway! :ape1::2thumbsup:

Thank you to all of you who joined this giveaway and shared your stories about how vaping changed your life! They are so impressive and touching! Hope more and more people can get the benefit from vaping.

Innokin was founded with the goal of helping smokers and we are proud to be supporting advocacy associations like the VTA, UKVIA and CVA with donations and more and we may be sharing the submitted vape stories on our social media. Thank you again!

@ItsRaw; @Quahog5 @Phat Barstood @quincey43 @Katrina Munro (who entered with an email)

Please follow the steps below to claim your prize:⠀

1. Please fill and submit the prize claim form here: http://bit.ly/innokinprizeclaim⠀

2. You must be over 18/21 to claim the prize.⠀

3. Countries with anti-vaping policies will be excluded. ⠀

______⠀

*Innokin reserves the right of rules explanation.⠀

Need further support? ⠀

Feel free to contact via email to [email protected] or pm me for tracking number.

I just tried the link to claim my prize and it doesn't work. I found the form via Google and it asks for a ID card verification? we don't use ID cards in UK what should I do. Dead chuffed to have won though!

I just tried the link to claim my prize and it doesn't work. I found the form via Google and it asks for a ID card verification? we don't use ID cards in UK what should I do. Dead chuffed to have won though!
As for the ID card verification, it is okay that you just need to show that you are an adult to vape. :)

Thank you Innokin,i've updated a picture of my old face holding my passport,hope this is enough.
I'm happy to win,but i'm more happy to inform people about vaping.
Gerald

Back
Top Bottom